Fishing method you are unlikely to pursue

mikench

Reaction score
Yes that's the vid and it was Paul Kozyra. Cheers Sam. I doubt I'll be toddling of there any time soon. The rods sounded and looked very good.

Reaction score
Sitting behind three rods and buzzers,for any fish,you can do it if you like,but me,no chance.As an aside,if anyone wants to learn a bit about slider fishing watch cadence tv's video on it on you-tube,the dropper shotting he shows(James Robbens) isn't the best for all circumstances,but he explains the method well...

stillwater blue

Reaction score
I've come to realise that I enjoy traveling light, being mobile, wild fish, short sessions and waters without many anglers and I'll fish for any species with almost any technique that meets those requirements. Currently I'm doing a lot of lure fishing, fly fishing and trotting.

Clodhopper

Reaction score
I won't be December uptiding for cod off the Essex coast again, even if the stocks recover. A bitterly cold blank, i.i.r.c., only slightly enlivened by the quips of a fellow crew member: "I 'ad a Chicken Tarka Masala last night. 'Like a Chicken Tikka Masala; only it's a little 'otter!"

bracket

Reaction score
Sitting all night in a bivvy, behind a raft of rods, with only your Teddy Bear for company, waiting for the bell to ring. I ain't knocking it but it's not my idea of good fun. Pete

Limbate

Reaction score
I like lure fishing for predators. Light gear, more active and mobile than sitting and watching a float.

flightliner

Reaction score
I think mine would be using a pole to catch fish- tried it but not for me .

I do have one but it's used solely for cupping rigs and bait underneath overhanging willow trees on my Trent tributary.