Are you tempted I was.

markcw

Exiled Northerner
Reaction score
Oxford, and occasionally Warrington Lancs
Reindeers all spoken for Mike, Some white haired fat bloke with a beard and red suit had the last lot. Offered me more than the local takeaway restaurant did.

Last edited:

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I wasn’t tempted this morning.

I went to my local M & S for opening time at 10am, often pick up a few yellow label bargains.

Unusually today there was an orderly long queue, roped off too, a sign on the door said just one bottle of snow globe gin per person. I hadn't the slightest interest so just went to the other side and walked in first as the doors opened. Picked up a few sea bass and tuna bargains and proceeded to the tills and noticed many customers walking out clutching this bottle of gin.
I’m now thinking this must be a free giveaway given the hysteria, I’m now interested! Couldn’t find them on a shelf anywhere and then noticed a member of staff being harassed as she was wheeling a carton load away to the store room. “Are these free” ? I asked, “no they are £15 a bottle” she replied. “So why the excitement”, she the turned a bottle upside down and it was like a snow globe.

People queuing up outside for this, unbelievable!

MikeyF

Reaction score
At the moment I am having a clear out, selling two 16 metre poles @mikench are you interested, ? A Boss seatbox and an ASI seatbox, giving baitboxes and unwanted terminal tackle and reels and a couple of rods and margin poles to charity shop. Will I be tempted to replace the items, I doubt it but I am thinking of getting spare topkits for my remaining pole.

I might be interested in a 16m pole, depending on what, how much and where you might be..... and I have no desire for a reindeer either...

do let me know.

markcw

Exiled Northerner
Reaction score
Oxford, and occasionally Warrington Lancs
I might be interested in a 16m pole, depending on what, how much and where you might be..... and I have no desire for a reindeer either...

do let me know.

I sold one, the other is a Garbolino gmax 8000, 7 topkits,cupping kit, £250. I am contemplating selling my Daiwa G50 with 7 elasticate topkits,cupping kit ,and short number 4, that is £700, I have a further 9 elasiticate topkits and a couple of spare number 4's plus tournament cupping kit, these are for sale at £35 to £40 each, also a tourney pro extension that fits all uk daiwa poles, this is unused, £200