Disgorgers.

Molehill

Reaction score
Who has got them all then?
Doesn't matter how many I buy and how carefull I am at not losing them, they disapear from my tackle box.
Some b***er has them - is it any of you?
:)

mikench

Reaction score
It could be me. I have every variety known to Angling man but mainly use the exceed type in white but I also have them in green.:rolleyes:

Molehill

Reaction score
Ive now found 2 in all the muck and dirt in the bottom of my rucksack. Well I didn't put them there :p.

Not going to blame my wife, if I do I won't see the New Year :eek:mg:

rayner

Reaction score
I have a decent selection, from years ago to the present date. It's just one of the small items I buy occasionally.

bracket

Reaction score
I am convinced that somewhere in the cosmos there is a disgorger black hole. Many years ago, when I worked with the tools, I made disgorgers by the hundreds, enough to last a lifetime, even after distributing them to all and sundry. These days I can never put my hand on one. I do have a personal foible that does not help. At the end of each trotting session I will empty the residue of bait in my apron in to the river, by way of a libation to the fish for their cooperation. This free distribution is usually accompanied, inadvertently, with a disgorger, plummet and any other bits and bobs I have in my apron pockets. Do it ever time. Pete.

Reaction score
Its almlst certainly me,i never lose a disgorger and find several,lol.....