Anyone fishing?

dicky123

Reaction score
All my rivers are up flooded, and many of the little commercials i could fall in on. Is anyone fishing right now?

Gaston664

Reaction score
I'm desperate to get out somewhere.

Wanted to go to my local river but its almost burst it's banks.

Hoping to get out somewhere this weekend.

I don't mind bad weather when I'm fishing, but the way it is now would be silly.

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

xenon

Reaction score
Fished my usual joint (River Colne at Stanwell Moor) yesterday. Up and coloured, but not stupidly so, caught one decent perch which was welcome. The surrounding fields though were like lakes-had to wade through freezing knee deep water to get to the river. Nice.

rich66

Reaction score
I fished yesterday, stillwaters again. Had to take a 5-6mile detour to get to them as the roads where flooded. All the lakes apart from the one I fished are full to the brim. Had a couple of carp seems the only thing that’s feeding at the moment.

theartist

Reaction score
Just got back from a morning on the river only one person there and It's Whitty, then Alan Tyler and Petrol Splitter turn up, so yes, seemed like an FM fish in :D Had six Barbel then I wussed out and went home because of the rain. The river was sock on which was weird given the amount of rain

sam vimes

Reaction score
No I have other stuff to do, if I actually make it out of my hibernation coma. I'm doing and spending so little that I'm actually saving some money on my bare baseline income. Quite handy when I have a few fishing tickets to pay for. Also a good indicator as to what might be required for full retirement.

chrissh

Reaction score
Went over to my local pond today the water was crystal clear, fished from 10 to 2 on a float with maggot had 7 roach and a perch not the best of days. It was nice to get some frash air

rayner

Reaction score
I'm still on my self imposed halt to fishing, didn't expect to get on the bank until March.
I have no clue if I will get back fishing. My wife's test results are not good, waiting for a date to remove kidney . Got a tumour in her other kidney that can be treated.
A stressful time.

tigger

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
It's throwing it down here Ian.:)

Yeaph, same here Mike, not really conducive to relaxing fishing.
We'll keep our eyes on the levels and weather over the next week and tey and spy an opening :).

mikench

Reaction score
I'm still on my self imposed halt to fishing, didn't expect to get on the bank until March.
I have no clue if I will get back fishing. My wife's test results are not good, waiting for a date to remove kidney . Got a tumour in her other kidney that can be treated.
A stressful time.

Gary my thoughts and best wishes are extended to you and your wife. Here was I moaning about the b****y rain and it interfering with my fishing and I read about your problems. Life is unfair.:)

seth49

Reaction score
When the temperature gets to 10 degrees C I might have a go, till then no.

peterjg

Reaction score
Just got home, been on the Basingstoke Canal. Managed 3 roach, a snotty and a hybrid, very slow. Water a mucky brown and water temperature only 42F. I'll try the K&A Friday.

john step

Reaction score
A stressful time.

Sorry to hear this. Best of luck to you both.