Good time to buy tackle?

tigger

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
With all the panic going on around the globe and peoples attentions being diverted from fishing gear, now might be a good time for a bargain rod or reel.....hoping you'll still be around to use it after the dust settles of course :confused:.
I just won a centrepin reel, as i've just said, I hope i'm gonn'a be around to use it :eek:mg:.

tigger

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
You must have more pins now than a Haberdashery warehouse.....................

Haha, I let a number go a while ago so there arn't anything like as many now, still more than I actually need !

rich66

Reaction score
Don’t tell me that ! I’m always looking for an excuse to buy a rod and then having to talk myself out of it

Paste paul

Reaction score
With all the panic going on around the globe and peoples attentions being diverted from fishing gear, now might be a good time for a bargain rod or reel.....hoping you'll still be around to use it after the dust settles of course :confused:.
I just won a centrepin reel, as i've just said, I hope i'm gonn'a be around to use it :eek:mg:.

You’ll be fine pal......I would love to own a centre pin and have somewhere to use it....... where do you use yours ?

bracket

Reaction score
Hopefully there isn't a glut of second hand stuff when the virus has gone:painkiller:

ian. Sure to be, and in addition, pasta, loo rolls and antiseptic gels come to mind. Pete

mikench

Reaction score
Is the North Lancashure Centrepin and Rare Rods museum still open during the current crisis Ian?:) It’s by invitation only by the way .

tigger

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Is the North Lancashure Centrepin and Rare Rods museum still open during the current crisis Ian?:) It’s by invitation only by the way .

Reel rocked up today, very nice!