The Angling Trust

lynda lythgoe

Reaction score
Was existing NFA memberhave now rejoined AT

Angler

???? I have never heard of any organisation which refuses donations.....

J

John H Member of THE C.S.G.. & The A.T.

I post this infear of being contradicted, but... the Angling Trust individual membership application form has always had a space for an "Additional Donation" I'm sure they will accept even your donation, Ray. For Gods sake, I have posted the application formlink often enough.

I'm sure no one at AT ever anticipated anyonebeing so pedantic (not even in their wildest dreams) when they first set out on the long and 'twisting' road to Angling Unity.

I have been advised (directly from a horses mouth, Woody)to attach a note indicating I wish my donation to go to FL. If in doubt ask, simple as. Most times you'll have a reply within hours.

As for the updating of web site, (as I'm sure that will be your next grouse)that is still being developed i.e. items/features being added. As for why? there was only a matter of days between the final i's being dotted and t's being crossed and the actual AT launch day. Nothing was certain up to that date.

Just give it/them time. Although AT does have paid employees it still, and will always, rely in some way on the good will and time of the unpaid volunteers. Even Barack Obama depended on volunteers.

I am confident that most contributing to this site are very able to make their own decisions as whether to the join the AT or not, (or to make a donation) so please stop this constantpick pick picking. It does no one any good, not to mention sending my blood pressure through the roof/forum/smilies/wink_smiley.gif

Ray Daywalker Clarke

Reaction score
John,

On one of the other thread's I am sure you said Donation's could not be made to the now FL, or did you get it wrong, or has there been a change?.

Not picking John,just the information that is correct.

J

John H Member of THE C.S.G.. & The A.T.

Ray, just read the $loody application form.

Ray Daywalker Clarke

Reaction score
I know whats on the form John,

seem's like your falling over the AT word's and your own, still my £20 will stay safe, if it works it works, if it don't, it don't I wont miss out on anything. The AT members will only be the minority in Angling anyway.

Morespiders

Reaction score
<blockquote class=quoteheader>Ray Daywalker Clarke wrote (s</blockquote><blockquote class=quote>

The AT members will only be the minority in Angling anyway. </blockquote>

Yes you right Mr Clarke, just shows what an apathetic lot most anglers are,the occasional angler is unlikely to join, the shite that leave the litter certainly wont join.

That leaves the dedicated anglers like yourself and most others on this site.

Where would the National Trust and the RSPB be now if all there members had have had the same attitude?.