Making PVA Bags My Way

Paul Tilly

Reaction score
I don't really see what experience has to do with putting bait into a bag, you open the bag and put the bait in there... it's hardly challenging. Like tying shoe laces but more simple....

Sure I appreciate novice anglers 'might' find it useful, but I think even novice anglers could fill a bag with bait, like most people can put shopping in a bag without instruction.

Nothing is mentioned about the bags floating initially on impact, now that issomething a novice would be interested in, it was something I'd not considered when I first started using PVA bags.

As others said, why not just use the method, or any other feeder....

Not being negative for the sake of it, but I still feel it was a waste of time as an "Article".

but just MHO and if others get something from it then that's good.

Sorry for starting the thread on a "downer" note!

cheers,

Paul.

Scott 222

Reaction score
Hi allI have been using Samantha's PVA Tube for some time,I haveused fox and nash solid pva tub and ithink sam'sto bethe best out there have a look at her website www.scrproducts.co.uk. I use achod rig which you don't need to make any holes inbagas you wont it tofloat, this is calledthe prachutebag, Iv beenusing this methord for 4 years now and works well andputscarp on the bank

Thanks Samantha keep up the good work /forum/smilies/big_smile_smiley.gif