Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

i thought all vids on youtube are flash format??

All paths have their puddles. bob[img]/forum/smilies/big_smile_smiley.gif[/img].

ED (The ORIGINAL and REAL one) Guest

<blockquote class=quoteheader>marie marling wrote (see)</blockquote><blockquote class=quote>All paths have their puddles. bob[img]/forum/smilies/big_smile_smiley.gif[/img].</blockquote>
    So wear your wellies.....

&quot;It's impossible for this to be the single most boring thread -- that already exists HERE&quot;Thanks a bunch, Ed - up till now, I'd managed to avoid that thread! [img]/forum/smilies/angry_smiley.gif[/img]

hahahahah..........

Fred Bonney Guest

Me too![img]/forum/smilies/angry_smiley.gif[/img]

Bob (Bradford), can you answer me a small question ?

What part do you play in Angling Trust -- Are you their publicity officer ???

<blockquote class=quoteheader>Boring Bob Bradford wrote (see)</blockquote><blockquote class=quote>

Hovis or Tesco home brand? was it a large uncut or a bloomer? heaven forbid it was a Tiger loaf, these are particularly vicious , leaving claw marks and scratches in the most unholy of places, an ordinary man would be no good for a strumpet after she has indulged in that nasty little practice, she would not even look at you twice, click this link for more info;

www.anglingtoast.net</blockquote>
    It was a particularly large loaf know as a &quot;Bransley Bargepole&quot; - it'd thick, rough and smells of BO - just like the Barnsley lassess

<blockquote class=quoteheader>ED (The ORIGINAL and REAL one) wrote (see)</blockquote><blockquote class=quote>

What part do you play in Angling Trust -- Are you their publicity officer ???</blockquote>
    HOVIS

<blockquote class=quoteheader>ED (The ORIGINAL and REAL one) wrote (see)</blockquote><blockquote class=quote>

What part do you play in Angling Trust -- Are you their publicity officer ???</blockquote>
    I am forbidden to post on here about that subject Ed, you already know that though, as you are good pals with Graham, now stop being a very naughty boy, otherwiseI shall have to award you the wooden spoon for services to stirring.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast