Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

I'm going roaching when I finish work at 3pm [img]/forum/smilies/big_smile_smiley.gif[/img]

Ron 'The Hat' Clay (ACA) Guest

I know someone who is bivvied up at Ardlui on Loch Lomond at this very minute!

3. Default

I would if i could.......got pulled off the road today but got to sit by phone![img]/forum/smilies/sad_smiley.gif[/img]

My son came home after an all nighter this morning, Blanked, but at least he was out trying.

Not fishing tomorrow but was out on Chew today, -2C, continuous snow showers, no twenties but we still had five pike with two doubles to 17.75lb, a great days holiday. If it is safe to travel don't let the weather put you off

Sean Meeghan Guest

I actually had a day's fishing planned tomorrow - for barbel! As we're forecast to have another dump of snow tonight I think I'm going to give it a miss. Although I did have a barbel on Saturday - water temp 3.8C!!!

Sean Meeghan Guest

Who's the divvie in the bivvie Ron?

I was going for fish tomorrow...............

but opted for stew instead! ! !

Politicians, like diapers, have to be changed frequently - and for the very same reason

Nigel Connor(ACA ,SAA) Guest

Out today with the lure for an hour.Not a nibble but fun to be out.

Looking at the forecast its easterly winds and cold fronts for the rest of the month.The chance of some nice south westerlies with warm rain to get the roach going on the Avon seem to be receeding fast!!

My thinking is to go tomorrow before the thaw begins and all the nasty stuff goes into the rivers.

Lure fished the river and canal yesterday, Wendi had a jack, I had nowt!

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast