Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

i caught 3 chub, 5lbers and a 5lb tench on christmas day and it was fffffffreezing,next morning i woke up having thawed out and went again ,caught a 5lb chub and a 3lb tench! .do i like fishing in winter....let me think about? p.s boxing day was even colder with a nice little siberian wind chill thrown in for good measure!. pps is the phrase fair weather or 3 feathers fisherman?

Summer fishing is better than winter fishing.

Despite the bravado, that's what every angler feels deep inside.

Blog Entries

<blockquote class=quoteheader>Blunderer wrote (see)</blockquote><blockquote class=quote>

Despite the bravado, that's what every angler feels deep inside.</blockquote>
    Depends how you define &quot;angler&quot;.
    Fancy a pint?

4. Default

I do like winter fishing but if the summer fish had winter weights you couldn't ask for more .

<blockquote class=quoteheader>slime monster wrote (see)</blockquote><blockquote class=quote><blockquote class=quoteheader>Blunderer wrote (see)</blockquote><blockquote class=quote>

Despite the bravado, that's what every angler feels deep inside.</blockquote>
    Depends how you define &quot;angler&quot;.</blockquote>
    Somebody who fishes with rod and line.[img]/forum/smilies/smile_smiley.gif[/img]

I just love fishing!

Winter for Roach, beautiful red fins, Chub, powerful and mean, Perch, fearsome and hungry. Used to love Pike but the old back can't stand the pain of constant casting, (spinning) or the cold of long waits.

Summer, Tench, olive skinned and full of fight, Bream, deep, bronzed beautiful slabs and of course, CARP!

Each season has it's own niche in my calendar.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123