School Reports

GrahamM

Managing Editor
Reaction score
Come on, let's hear some school report howlers. Anybody got any? Or tell us some you would have given to yourself had you been the teacher.

I'll give a copy of the book 'Angling Days' by Jack Bevan to the best two 'reports'.

Last entry by 15th December (and then whoever wins will get the book in time for Christmas).

C

Carp Angler

A teachers comment on my Technical Drawing project said
"Was this drawn with a muddy shovel?"
Slightly deflating to say the least....

V

vince battams

my last report said no effort was made,no enthusiam was shown,no chance of doing anything of any recognition in his future.
i am now 37 and you know what they were right god do i feel like **** now

G

Goose Ganderton

My history/career teacher wrote on my last report that I should look for a career in either fishing or politics as he spends so much time just sitting around doing nothing just staring out the window. Didn't she stop to think that her lessons where so bloody boring.

E

ED (The ORIGINAL and REAL one)

School reports ??? Its that long ago since I was at school I cant remember what was on them !!

GrahamM

Managing Editor
Reaction score
Apoplogies for being late announcing a winner. But the good news is that I have four copies for prizes, four entries received, so you're all winners!

Please let me have your addresses and I'll post a copy to each of you.

C

Carp Angler

Hoorah,
at last, being crap at school has finally rewarded me...........

GrahamM

Managing Editor
Reaction score
And me, all that time I had off to go fishing.

G

Goose Ganderton

Thank you Graham thats the first time I have ever won a prize. How about chucking in a FishingMagic hat & T-shirt in XL so I can do my bit to promote the site. Happy new year.

V

vince battams

greyham menee thanx as it got a lot of picktures in the book as mi reading is terrorabul.
menee thanx happea new yir

vince

V

vince battams

21 years on and nothing changes,have a good one,keep up the good work with fishing magic and thanks again

regards

vince