Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Happy Days!

1. Default

Tin of luncheon meat, 80p......raincoat from Primark, £5........look on his face whilst playing his first barbel in the middle of the night, priceless!!!

absolutely priceless indeed Tony[img]/forum/smilies/smile_smiley.gif[/img]

Baz (Angel of the North) Guest

Brilliant, just look at the lads face.

Blog Entries

Tony,

That, is what it is all about!

Great picture and a priceless memory.

Scholars have long known that fishing eventually turns men into philosophers.

Unfortunately, it is almost impossible to buy decent tackle on a philosopher's salary. ~

Patrick F. McManus

5. Default

Cheers lads; that smile makes me feel better than when I passed me driving test...and that was some feeling[img]/forum/smilies/big_smile_smiley.gif[/img]

I`m jelus.[img]/forum/smilies/smile_smiley.gif[/img]His growing to be a great fisherman.Kip going lad[img]/forum/smilies/big_smile_smiley.gif[/img]

Tony, he's smiling so broadly, what a fantastic sight! Maybe angling should be on the school curriculum!

PS; is the fish Travis cought the family record?

8. Default

No Don, Amber (my daughter) has had one 10lb 12oz[img]/forum/smilies/smile_smiley.gif[/img](I do catch....occasionally!)

Right Tony, you must get Amber to show me how to catch a Barbel over 10lb. I have yet to break that barrier!

School holidays are coming up soon!

10. Default

<blockquote class=quoteheader>Donald Bain wrote (see)</blockquote><blockquote class=quote>

Right Tony, you must get Amber to show me how to catch a Barbel over 10lb. I have yet to break that barrier!

School holidays are coming up soon!</blockquote>LOL[img]/forum/smilies/smile_smiley.gif[/img]

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast