the most static float ever

Ray Daywalker Clarke

Reaction score
I know, one of your haunts as well.....................

Will do a few evening sessions later in the year, see if I can find the Tench again.

But I'm not telling you when I'm going/forum/smilies/wink_smiley.gif, I will ring you when I am there/forum/smilies/nerd_smiley.gif

E

ED (The ORIGINAL and REAL one)

<blockquote class=quoteheader>Graham Whatmore wrote (see)</blockquote><blockquote class=quote>

Is it just mewho thinks that improvised rod rest looks like a terrier-like dog turned to face the camera? Hope the doggy protection league aren't reading this.

Ray told me it was that long since his float went under he rarely uses one at all these days!</blockquote>
Thats Buddy sitting next to a rod rest I think

Ray Daywalker Clarke

Reaction score
Buddy is the same as my Springer, they just have to sit in the water for some reason,

but my Bassett will sit next to my, or sleep.

There is one good thing about Buddy, everytime he went past my ledger rod the buzzer went off, so at least I know it's working ok.

Ray Daywalker Clarke

Reaction score
Nah, done it once many years ago, not for money. Was then approached by a guy after, asking if I would sign up to an agency, said no thanks.

Got asked the same thing at a mates wedding, but thats for another day.

Ray Daywalker Clarke

Reaction score
I have had a couple of estimates to getmy hair cut, think they are taken the P, the guy said a new blade for the hedge trimmer would be a £100.