the most static float ever

C

Cakey

just watched the most static float ever ..............................
Ray.jpg

guess who....................................

Lord Paul

Reaction score
From the hair style I'd guess England 80'scricketer Daid Gover - who could hit the a single stump from 50 yards with a cricket ball -pity he could not guard 3 stumps with a bat

C

Cakey

the angler told me he was taking the float back because it didnt go under ha ha ha

E

ED (The ORIGINAL and REAL one)

Not the Ginger Minge is it ???

p.s........ How much do you chargeto decoratea hall, stairs and landing - (pensioners rates) Spiders???

slime monster

Reaction score
<blockquote class=quoteheader>Les Clark ( not too proud to nick a good idea from anybody ) wrote (see)</blockquote><blockquote class=quote>Evan Buddy`s looking pissed off ./forum/smilies/confused_smiley.gif</blockquote>
I thought it was a Meerkat/forum/smilies/nerd_smiley.gif

Ray Daywalker Clarke

Reaction score
There I was just having a few hours on the bank, and what happens, The Cakester turns up, dog and all

I like Cakey, but he had all my coffee and biscuits, Buddy ran around in and out of the water, sitting in the swim, if a duck came near, in went Buddy.

Buddy then tries to pick up a stick, twice as big as him, drags it along into my rods.

An hour later, the swim had had more action than an Olympic swimming pool, then Cakeys phone rings, I have to get some sugar, see ya.

Then my phone rings, Dad, (my son Ben is on the phone) can you go to Simpson's and collect my rods, I won't get back from work in time. So bite less, coffee and biscuit less, I pack up and go to collect his rods. Get home and whos there, Ben. You said you wouldn't be home, I know, he said, but when you said you would get my rods, I packed up and came home.

Kids, Friends and Dogs, dont you just love um/forum/smilies/wink_smiley.gif/forum/smilies/big_smile_smiley.gif

Peter Jacobs

Staff member
Reaction score
Ray,

IfI might offer a few sugestions;

1. Buy a bigger flask, you never know when visitors will turn-up

2. Ditch the mobile phone when fishing

3. and this is the most important . . . . . . Ditch the Cerise towell! Or people might get the wrong ideas . . . . .

4. Consider a visit to a tonsorial expert . . .

[ insert U-No-Wot - - - - - > H E R E ]

C

Cakey

bit different to how I remember it ...........................ring ring ,hello whos that, its me Ray,yeah what do you want, Im bored bring buddy to see me ,

off we go I sit out of the way so as Im not a skyliner and Buddy sits beside his rods and dont move for an hour ,I gave him some doggy poo bags from Spiders and he asked what they were for and I told him for all the shit he talks........................./forum/smilies/smile_smiley.gif

Graham Whatmore

Reaction score
Is it just mewho thinks that improvised rod rest looks like a terrier-like dog turned to face the camera? Hope the doggy protection league aren't reading this.

Ray told me it was that long since his float went under he rarely uses one at all these days!

C

Cakey

the last time it went under he had a record...........................

Ray Daywalker Clarke

Reaction score
Off the skyline, Cakey was 4 foot higher up than me, sitting on the bank

I had to take the mobile due to work, if I had a bigger flask he would only have finished that off as well, happy I didn't take the stove etc. The towel is for drying my hands, maybe I had better get a camo one, don't want the carp or Barbel boy's to follow my trend on towel colours./forum/smilies/smile_smiley.gif

Poo bags, It was a Sh*t free zone until Buddy came along, No Buddy wasn't doing it, it was all the other Dogs that kept following him back to the swim, and Cakey, nearly forgot about him.

It was, and this is one for Corker, White Poo, yes White Poo.