Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Who do I email

Dave Slater Guest

Now that Graham is no longer running the site can you please let me know who to email if I want help amending my page. I want to change the photo on my page and I am not too good at resizing prints etc. Graham used to do this for me. I have just caught a chub which anihilates my old p.b. and will be making a post about it once I have the photos sorted.

I will not go into detail now but it is f***ing huge. My mate Bill Neal, who came out to witness it and take a few photos, says I should send it into the comics. This is something I do not normally do but may make an exception in this case. It was caught on one of my cheese recipes mentioned in the articles I did for F.M. a few years ago. I will put a post on F.M with a photo whether I report it to the comics or not.

Wolfman Woody Guest

I can't wait to see it [img]/forum/smilies/tongue_out_smiley.gif[/img][img]/forum/smilies/tongue_out_smiley.gif[/img][img]/forum/smilies/tongue_out_smiley.gif[/img][img]/forum/smilies/tongue_out_smiley.gif[/img][img]/forum/smilies/tongue_out_smiley.gif[/img][img]/forum/smilies/tongue_out_smiley.gif[/img][img]/forum/smilies/tongue_out_smiley.gif[/img][img]/forum/smilies/tongue_out_smiley.gif[/img][img]/forum/smilies/tongue_out_smiley.gif[/img][img]/forum/smilies/tongue_out_smiley.gif[/img][img]/forum/smilies/tongue_out_smiley.gif[/img][img]/forum/smilies/tongue_out_smiley.gif[/img][img]/forum/smilies/tongue_out_smiley.gif[/img].

Get in there Dave, it's been a good day all round! [img]/forum/smilies/wink_smiley.gif[/img]

I'm sure Graham will still do it for you.

Looking forward to reading about it on FM. Not in the comics I don't buy em.

Tight arse.
    PaSC

Blog Entries

Dave,

Graham is still the managing editor, so send it tohim anyway.

He is away fishing this weekend but should be back later tonight.

I am looking forward to seeing the fish.

Scholars have long known that fishing eventually turns men into philosophers.

Unfortunately, it is almost impossible to buy decent tackle on a philosopher's salary. ~

Patrick F. McManus

Nigel Connor(ACA ,SAA) Guest

Well done Dave.Get those pics up soon.

Fred Bonney Guest

Sounds terrific Dave,can't wait to see it.

Let us know who approaches you first, for a scoop[img]/forum/smilies/wink_smiley.gif[/img]

Well done Dave, I look forward to seeing it - yummy.

Politicians, like diapers, have to be changed frequently - and for the very same reason

ED (The ORIGINAL and REAL one) Guest

Nice one Dave!!

Blog Entries

Ditto
    Fancy a pint?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast