Who do I email

D

Dave Slater

Now that Graham is no longer running the site can you please let me know who to email if I want help amending my page. I want to change the photo on my page and I am not too good at resizing prints etc. Graham used to do this for me. I have just caught a chub which anihilates my old p.b. and will be making a post about it once I have the photos sorted.

I will not go into detail now but it is f***ing huge. My mate Bill Neal, who came out to witness it and take a few photos, says I should send it into the comics. This is something I do not normally do but may make an exception in this case. It was caught on one of my cheese recipes mentioned in the articles I did for F.M. a few years ago. I will put a post on F.M with a photo whether I report it to the comics or not.

W

Wolfman Woody

I can't wait to see it /forum/smilies/tongue_out_smiley.gif/forum/smilies/tongue_out_smiley.gif/forum/smilies/tongue_out_smiley.gif/forum/smilies/tongue_out_smiley.gif/forum/smilies/tongue_out_smiley.gif/forum/smilies/tongue_out_smiley.gif/forum/smilies/tongue_out_smiley.gif/forum/smilies/tongue_out_smiley.gif/forum/smilies/tongue_out_smiley.gif/forum/smilies/tongue_out_smiley.gif/forum/smilies/tongue_out_smiley.gif/forum/smilies/tongue_out_smiley.gif/forum/smilies/tongue_out_smiley.gif.

Steve Spiller

Reaction score
Get in there Dave, it's been a good day all round! /forum/smilies/wink_smiley.gif

I'm sure Graham will still do it for you.

Looking forward to reading about it on FM. Not in the comics I don't buy em.

Peter Jacobs

Staff member
Reaction score
Dave,

Graham is still the managing editor, so send it tohim anyway.

He is away fishing this weekend but should be back later tonight.

I am looking forward to seeing the fish.

F

Fred Bonney

Sounds terrific Dave,can't wait to see it.

Let us know who approaches you first, for a scoop/forum/smilies/wink_smiley.gif

D

Dave Slater

Thanks for the info guys. I have sent the article off to Graham with pics so it will appear as soon as he has edited it. Hope you like the pic's. I'm still shaking /forum/smilies/smile_smiley.gif