Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    ED (The ORIGINAL and REAL one) Guest

It was good last Sunday wasn't it Neil ..... apart from the weather?

And we showed them how to do it as well .....didn't we ?

Steve, I refer you to about this time last year (perhaps a few more weeks away). No bivvies, just some fine tench and cr*****s. April/May afternoons/evenings......

Well worth the trip.

3. Default

I wouldn't mind the odd 'nymph' [img]/forum/smilies/tongue_out_smiley.gif[/img]

Ha! It's too late now bud youv'e done it and you will discover that its more addictive that heroin.

Welcome to the Dark Side Soon you'll be able to say" Keeper get those coarse types orf my land!!!"[img]/forum/smilies/big_smile_smiley.gif[/img][img]/forum/smilies/big_smile_smiley.gif[/img]

<blockquote class=quoteheader>ED (The ORIGINAL and REAL one) wrote (see)</blockquote><blockquote class=quote>

It was good last Sunday wasn't it Neil ..... apart from the weather?

And we showed them how to do it as well .....didn't we ?</blockquote>
    A superb day out in great compnay. Thats a fine Ghillie you've got there Ed!

That was all the ghillie was fit for Neil ..... He was no good at catching!!!!

Posh rods my a*se......... Hahaha

(It is addictive though isn't it?)

DON'T start fly tying ...That'll cost you a fortune too

We nearly called in to visit you last weekMr Spiller........

We ended up in Nailsea .... (but that's another story )

Fancy having me as co-pilot ........I get lost going to the shops !!!

<blockquote class=quoteheader>ED (The ORIGINAL and REAL one) wrote (see)</blockquote><blockquote class=quote>

That was all the ghillie was fit for Neil ..... He was no good at catching!!!!

Posh rods my a*se......... Hahaha</blockquote>
    I have to admit though that he was handicapped using one of my rodsafter a little accident .......... (He'd probably have hammered me otherwise...he usually does )

Dave Slater Guest

You are not alone Neil.

My mate Bill Neal always takes his wife out on Staurday afternoon and fishes all day on Sunday. I suggested to him that he had a break with routine this weekend and came chub fishing with me on Staurday 14th and took his wife out on Sunday.

Can't do that, he said, we always go out on Saturday, so he went fishing on a commercial on Sunday 15th.

[img]/forum/smilies/smile_smiley.gif[/img]

Colin North, the one and only Guest

Have we some flyfishing snobs on here? I thought it was just another option to enable you to catch fish.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast