Opinion Piece ? Anti-Anglers

C

Cakey

not in front of Wol please Graham......................................

E

ED (The ORIGINAL and REAL one)

Up to now he /she/it has posted a thread about

The Irish Potato Famine

Gary Barlow

and supportedAnimal Rights Activists

.......hardly subjects for a Fishing Website

Reaction score
no you hvae got the wrong end of the stick i like fishing, i am not an anti, but i respect people's views, and if there don't like fishing thats there provocertive, but i won't hold it against them, even if i dont agree with it.

thanks,

samantha boatema frimpong

W

Wolfman Woody

Why don't you put some details in your profile then so we can see who you are and what types of fishing you like?

And is that your real name? Not related to Jethro Q. Bunn Whackett Buzzard Stubble or Tarquin Fintimlinbinwhinbimlim Bus Stop F'tang F'tang Ole Biscuit-Barrel?

Although I have had dealings with a Fritz Aardvark Brushtail, and actor of some renown, if you know of him.

Or are you just another internet stalker?

W

Wolfman Woody

There's more on the profile than that, but it will do for now.

And may I introduce a picture of myself
DSCF0034_BW.jpg

Very genuine, I can assure you!

Wiktor z Polski/Dr. Wodka

Reaction score
<blockquote class=quoteheader>Ray Roberts wrote (see)</blockquote><blockquote class=quote>Wictor , It's a fish of course. This is a fishing website after all.</blockquote>Mark can you confirm its a fish she is holding in her hand.I`m little bit suspicious that may be something else.........

W

Wolfman Woody

/members/images/6812/Gallery/Fritz_Aardvark-Bushtail.JPG

Oh, and this is Fritz - taken in Henley-on-Thames. A popular man being interviewed by a local reporter.

E

ED (The ORIGINAL and REAL one)

He can't be THAT popular, she's standingso far away from him - he must stink ---

slime monster

Reaction score
Message to anti anglers

NEVER EVER approach me when i am persuing my peaceful days fishing as i have a very low tolerance towards blinkered mink releasing think they know everything jumped up never come down snot gobbling turd burgling ****ERS.

You have been warned i am the worst animal you will ever meet.

chub angler

Reaction score
Thats Monsters opinion and he is entitled to it . my opinion on antis is if you dont like fishing dont fish and stop trying to impose your opinions on it on other people and have a bath and get a job s*it stiring *nimal *haggin *ankers.

slime monster

Reaction score
Wictor, i am a peaceful easy going chap I do not impose my views on other peoples business , my comments above might have been over the top but that is how i feel and i cant help being me, If people play with fire they can expect to get burnt .

stewart howe

Reaction score
Slime monster you are entitled to feel the way you feel these people are everywere telling us how to live what we can or cant do what we should or should not say these people are blinkered in there views and no matter what we as anglers do regarding how we conduct ourselves while fishing is of no interest to them there is no room for discussion with these people angling should be banned and thats it as far as they are concerned. As an angler i pay for the privilage to enjoy my fishing as i use three rods a lot of the time i have to buy two rod licences and have no problem with that at all i also pay a fee every year to fish a private lake and have no problem with that either i use barbless hooks use large unhooking mats use the correct landing nets have fish care products with me at all times when fishing i also return any fish i catch as soon as possible to reduce any stress the fish may be under i feel i am doing all i can to conduct myself as a caring angler but as i said earlier for the anti,s this is not enough but i dont really care what the anti,s think theres no room for argument with them so i will continue to enjoy my fishing content in the fact that i am doing all i can regarding fish welfare i leave no rubbish cause no damage to the surounding enviroment where i fish so to all the anti,s out there all i have to say is dont intrude or impose on my way of life and get a life and do something more constructive with your time and leave us anglers alone until you are prepared to sit round a table and debate it in a democratic open way listening to all sides then i will continue to have no time for for you or any of your arguments.

W

Wolfman Woody

Phew, Stewart!

You hardly stopped to draw breath. 338 words and one full stop, but you got your message across loud and clear!

We take it that you're none too keen on the antis also.

/forum/smilies/big_smile_smiley.gif

Ray Daywalker Clarke

Reaction score
ok, i am an anti, anti.

I can't be arsed to give them the time of day. If they come around me while fishing, or at any other time come to that, it will be time to fight fire with fire, and my fire will be worse.

stewart howe

Reaction score
Two full stops actually Woody but i appologise if it sounds like i am banging on 338 words is rather a lot but its just the way these people make me feel so your quite right i am not very keen on the anti,s at all.

W

Wolfman Woody

Hehe! /forum/smilies/smile_smiley.gif

Good on yer. Better out than in.

Forgot the stop at the end. In America they're know as periods and the schoolgirls out there worry like crazy if they miss out a period.