New Water, Big Dog

Greg Whitehead

Reaction score
You want to put more effort into catching fish and less into making toasted sandwiches!/forum/smilies/wink_smiley.gif

Michael Townsend 3

Reaction score
Lol lol lol

Look carefully at the photo. Hair done very neat withhighlights, clean fingernails etc

No wonder he sprinkles chocky on top of his gay drinks lol /forum/smilies/party_smiley.gif

G

Gary Knowles

Mike - only blokeI know has a hairbrush in his tackle box....

"ang on mate, dont take picture yet"...brush, brush "OK Knowlsley, I'm ready now"..../forum/smilies/big_smile_smiley.gif

Michael Townsend 3

Reaction score
lol I can believe you.

Never got the chance to see it myself................he blanks with me! Too busy with the fancy drinks etc!!/forum/smilies/big_smile_smiley.gif

Greg Whitehead

Reaction score
Has anyone actually seen Wol catch a fish? /forum/smilies/i_dont_know_smiley.gif

Ionce saw him land a 4lb snig. But that was a long time ago now. Since then those Delks have been prettysilent.... still-got-the-same-batteries-after-four-years kinda quiet.... /forum/smilies/crying_smiley.gif

This week I'm recommending mushroom, bacon and cheese Diablotoasties with a splash of Tabasco.../forum/smilies/big_smile_smiley.gif

Steve Spiller

Reaction score
<blockquote class=quoteheader>Greg Whitehead wrote (see)</blockquote><blockquote class=quote>You want to put more effort into catching fish and less into making toasted sandwiches!/forum/smilies/wink_smiley.gif</blockquote>

Hehehehe lol lol lol

Was that what you were trying to do in the pub after Gold Valley Wol? /forum/smilies/dont_tell_anyone_smiley.gif/forum/smilies/wink_smiley.gif/forum/smilies/big_smile_smiley.gif

W

Warren 'Hatrick' (Wol) Gaunt

currently searching ebay for some golf clubs

W

Warren 'Hatrick' (Wol) Gaunt

thats it, i'm going to the pub for a fight

G

Gary Knowles

dont forget to gel your hair before you go....wouldn't want it ruffled in a bit of a scuffle...

"Chocky on your lager sir"......

/forum/smilies/big_smile_smiley.gif/forum/smilies/big_smile_smiley.gif/forum/smilies/big_smile_smiley.gif

matt

Reaction score
Ahh Bream anglers such a shy retiring and politebunch!!

Steve Spiller

Reaction score
No stay away from the pub Wol.......remember?

"Anyone for a game of pool?"....."Oi! Give us yer stick I'll look after it....." /forum/smilies/smile_smiley.gif

Richard Farrow

Reaction score
<blockquote class=quoteheader>Warren 'Hatrick' (Wol) Gaunt wrote (see)</blockquote><blockquote class=quote>currently searching ebay for some golf clubs</blockquote>
Wol is this such a good idea, I'm afraid it will confuse you even more. It has been alleged that you might swing both ways? So will you need a set ofleft handed clubs or right handed, or a set of both depending on your mood?

Peter Jacobs

Staff member
Reaction score
I think you are all being perfectly beastly towards Wol!

I wouldn't be surprised if you have hurt his feelings.

Take no notice of them Wol, they are just, jealous.