Two man dayshelter

Day Breamer

Reaction score
Ive got a Daiwa Infinity (very similiar to the Daiwa Mission) and whilst they do not advertise them as 2-man you can still get 2 people under/in them quite comfortably, they are quite roomy, very easy to setup and reasonably priced typically £45-50 nation wide.

Dont be put off by the brolly type, they have got quite a bit of room, its like the tardis... looks small but they are not.

Might be what you are after.

PS: you can also get the overnight skin to turn it into a bivvy (which i also have) and theres heaps of room underneath one, you can easily get all your gear under one, or a bed chair etc...

Additional 'winter' skins are roughly £30-35? that would take you to your max budget of roughly £80?but you'd not only get a day shelter for 2 people but also a spacey weekend bivvy for those long overnighters etc... a real investment with multi purposes.

Specihunter

Reaction score
<blockquote class=quoteheader>Steve Spiller wrote (see)</blockquote><blockquote class=quote>

"Grumpy Git" lives in Swindon, hardly the West Country....

Anyway, I was looking for recomendations. For the uneducated like Hewitt, that would mean somebody who has one or has owned one and was happy with it, like Peter.

By the way Peter, can I get Sky or Cable on that one? (JVC)

Sorry, insert you know what, you know where...........</blockquote>

nothing wrong with swindon I forgot it's the posh part of the west country.

ANYWAY if you are after one just for a days fishing then look at the korum one . Or try looking at the oval brolly's that can turn into mini bivvies , my nash one has loads of room for two people to sit under .

Steve Spiller

Reaction score
Thanks guys.

I've got a lovely JRC 2 man bivvie, excellant bit of kit, bought cheap as chips and up-graded by thesupplier in last years Cakey and Farrow charity auction.

I just need something for daytime use. I like the brolly type shelters with the sides and poles.

Thanks, I'll start googling all the recomendations now.

Steve.

Graham Whatmore

Reaction score
Steve my boy, I have a brand new, unused Stealth brolly complete with pegs and side poles, only ever erected once in the garden to try it out and yours for a paltry £50, can't do better than that now can I. Just a trip over the bridge the same as last time and your search will be over.

preston96

Reaction score
What happened to the last one Steve......................./forum/smilies/wink_smiley.gif