Sad find this morning....

preston96

Reaction score
<blockquote class=quoteheader><blockquote class=quoteheader></blockquote>
<blockquote class=quoteheader>Frothey wrote (see)</blockquote><blockquote class=quote>they're just "proofing" some apache's as well /forum/smilies/smile_smiley.gif. good to see what night vision and a hellfire can do.....</blockquote>
</blockquote>

Oh to be 30 again!!

Reaction score
Why is it salmon are treated diffrent then all other fish . Surely every fish diserves the treatment as any other one ? is a mullet any less worthing of our help than a salmon . its fish snobery / raceism

F

Fred Bonney

No conclusions from me Paul,just a maybe, to put a differerent slant on a potentially slanted response to a dead fish find.

preston96

Reaction score
No probs Fred....and i can see your point, i just doubt it mate.

slime monster

Reaction score
This is a shocking sight and a real enigma ,either they where netted or caught by competent anglers either way it beggers belief why they where dumped in this manner. I have seen so called anglers dump carrier bags of feather caught mackerel half way up the steep climb at Hopes Nose because they could not be bothered to lug them up the hill but Mullet do not come that easy ....disgusted.

F

Frothey

Just spoke to a nice man from the ea who's going to look into it. And i believe him! Proper job /forum/smilies/wink_smiley.gif

N

Nigel Connor(ACA ,SAA)

Well done Frothey, could you keep us posted and I will pass on any details/information to the Natinal Mullet Club of which I am a member.The club's members do a fair bit of monitoring of illegal netting and such like as part of their conservation remit.

P

Phillips Jerry

A few years ago there used to be an infamous comp fished in Sussex that targetted mullet they were weighed an dumped, an nother match in Sussex stunk the beach out litterally as loads of Smoothounds were caught and dumped on the beach I hope we are not returning to those days. The ones in the photos look netted to me, they look like thick lips.

Nigel any idea if the NMC is affilerated to angling trust ?