Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
    Cakey Guest

Rays 16lb 4oz bream and my 40lb mirror out of Brooky and all before 12 noon

Buddy was good as normal........................stayed dry all the time we was there

Both fish bigger than Buddy...........[img]/forum/smilies/smile_smiley.gif[/img]happy day

Well done to both of yous as this is what it's all about, getting out there and doing what yous enjoy.

Cakey: Are you sure that it was not Buddy that caught the 16lb-4oz bream and Ray: was good and stayed dry, [img]/forum/smilies/wink_smiley.gif[/img]Good boy Ray: Sit.[img]/forum/smilies/smile_smiley.gif[/img]

Cracking catches, any pics

Cakey has the pics, waiting to em myself.

Had a rotten day myself, carp 47lb, and a small 23lb bream, usually catch much bigger ones,

But well done anyway, keep practising.
    Perch and tench record holder, and ACA member for twenty years, and Treasurer of P.A.S.C.

Good going guys, (I got blanked [img]/forum/smilies/crying_smiley.gif[/img]), But I saw a big one [img]/forum/smilies/big_smile_smiley.gif[/img].

Cakey Guest

sorry I was lying ..............................Buddy was a complete pain in the arse he run under Rays rods all the time setting off his alarms with his tail ,

he was in the lake more than out !

when I got him dry I tied him to my trolley which he pulled over and took me half hour to pick up all my swivels etc

and Rays bream was 8lb 2 oz so guess what size my carp was ....................................

Two good stories for the price of one, can't beat that with a stick, HeHe [img]/forum/smilies/big_smile_smiley.gif[/img]

Oh Cakey,

The bream went 8lb 3ozs and where is the pic, I wondered how long you could keep it going.

Poor Buddy, after he pulled over Cakeys trolley [img]/forum/smilies/big_smile_smiley.gif[/img], Cakey tied him to a post...[img]/forum/smilies/crying_smiley.gif[/img], I said to Cakey, look at poor Buddy, I should report you to the RSPCA, hahaha.

Buddy wanted to help land the fish, trouble was Buddy also wants to get in the landing net with the fish, It doesn't bother me if Buddy keeps knocking my alarms, at least I know they work[img]/forum/smilies/wink_smiley.gif[/img]. The Robin i was feeding didn't find Buddy funny, he couldn't get to the maggots when he wanted,Buddy was in the way.

I like it when Buddy goes fishig, heis a great dog.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast