Mick Brown and Bob James - what nice guys!

dazdidge

Reaction score
I met Mick Brown and Bob James yesterday at the Fox Demo day at Willow Park.

I would just like to say I really appreciated the helpful advice they gave me. They must get pretty hacked off with people asking so many questions. Nevertheless they were both very cheerful, not at all like some of the other Prima Donnas I met that day (see my other thread!).

If I was ever on the lookout for a fishing Guide then I would definitely go for either of them.

Mick Brown's camper van made me smile - the same one that appeared on his TV series with Matt Hayes.

Thanks again Mick and Bob!

Reaction score
I had the privilege of interviewing Mick a couple of seasons back for Midland Angler's coverage of the PAC convention at Stoneleigh.

What a gent, he was obviously highly in demand (it took 40 mins for him to walk through the conference hall, and he spent time chatting to everyone), but we spent a good hour and a half talking pike and zander, and only 30mins of that was the interview!

Top man and a top fisherman.

preston96

Reaction score
I used to bump into Mick a few times when i was hard into piking when he also lived in the Midlands.......yes he was a real pleasant guy.

Stealph Viper

Reaction score
I've never had the pleasure to Meet Mick Brown in Person, However, On his Record Breaking Fishing Exploits with Matt hayes, i must say that he didn't half make me laugh, Just a normal angler living with some fame.

Claudia Crowther

Reaction score
I met him at a charity match I fished back in June....it was pouring it down but he took the time to walk around the lake chatting to every individual angler. I can only ditto everything what's been said about him here, a very lovely and pleasant man...and a great sense of humour too.
PICT1251.jpg

I wonder if he would marry me? lol lol lol

Stealph Viper

Reaction score
He may fall for you, Hook, Line and Sinker ......... Claudia Brown, it does have a ring to it you know .............. i just hope it's not a Brown Ring to it.............. Digs a deeper hole for himself :eek: