Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thumbs up Mick Brown and Bob James - what nice guys!

I met Mick Brown and Bob James yesterday at the Fox Demo day at Willow Park.

I would just like to say I really appreciated the helpful advice they gave me. They must get pretty hacked off with people asking so many questions. Nevertheless they were both very cheerful, not at all like some of the other Prima Donnas I met that day (see my other thread!).

If I was ever on the lookout for a fishing Guide then I would definitely go for either of them.

Mick Brown's camper van made me smile - the same one that appeared on his TV series with Matt Hayes.

Thanks again Mick and Bob!

I had the privilege of interviewing Mick a couple of seasons back for Midland Angler's coverage of the PAC convention at Stoneleigh.

What a gent, he was obviously highly in demand (it took 40 mins for him to walk through the conference hall, and he spent time chatting to everyone), but we spent a good hour and a half talking pike and zander, and only 30mins of that was the interview!

Top man and a top fisherman.

3. Default

I used to bump into Mick a few times when i was hard into piking when he also lived in the Midlands.......yes he was a real pleasant guy.

I've never had the pleasure to Meet Mick Brown in Person, However, On his Record Breaking Fishing Exploits with Matt hayes, i must say that he didn't half make me laugh, Just a normal angler living with some fame.

mick brown is one of the nicest blokes i've ever met.

Derbyshire: best beer, best cheese, best puddings.
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Stealph Viper View Post
    Just a normal angler living with some fame.
    Exactly right, I met him at the same PAC convention as Dicky and he's just happy to talk about fishing. A genuinely nice bloke.
    I believe in reintarnation - I'll come back to life as a hillbilly.

I met him at a charity match I fished back in June....it was pouring it down but he took the time to walk around the lake chatting to every individual angler. I can only ditto everything what's been said about him here, a very lovely and pleasant man...and a great sense of humour too.

I wonder if he would marry me? lol lol lol

Would having a great sense of Humour, mean he would marry you?

it's good but it's not THAT good

Thank You Captain,

You have taken some of the heat away from me

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast