Aldi Fishing Tackle - 9th august

chavender

Reaction score
Ilkeston ,derbyshire ,great britain ,earth ,The un
Reaction score
B*GG*R - I'm not near my my newly expanded Aldi that week. I would buy one of those tackle bags straight away ...even though they're 2 squids more than last year. Not sure about the rest....bought some of the boilies when they were on the shelves a month or so back...still in my "tackle room".

The tackle bags are brill for short trips.....may have to slip my son £9.00 with instructions....or suggest he purchase one as a gift for his kind father.....who's kidding...I'll leave him a tenner - he can use the quid change to buy another bottle of pear cider from Morrisons!! (Pear cider??? Whatever happened to proper perry?)

Stealph Viper

Reaction score
The Fishing Bag looks just dandy for putting my Camera, Scales, Rod License and Fishing Club License in.
Oh and my Glasses and Prescription Sunglasses.
And at that price it's a Bargain to boot.
Thanks for the Info, Much appreciated.

Tight Lines.

Reaction score
Bigger than you think - general consensus last year was it is exactly the same as a "top brand" equivalent going for about £25. Won't say which brand but fellow members Chevin, Chavender or Chubberbob may give you a hint. Subtle aren't I

chavender

Reaction score
Ilkeston ,derbyshire ,great britain ,earth ,The un
Bigger than you think - general consensus last year was it is exactly the same as a "top brand" equivalent going for about £25. Won't say which brand but fellow members Chevin, Chavender or Chubberbob may give you a hint. Subtle aren't I

yeh but i`m no snooper ,true though it is identical ,if fact its the same but different .differently priced that is ,a third of the cost of the branded bag .

i have one already and will probably get another at the weekend

Stealph Viper

Reaction score
I might even get one of them Head torches, it would be ideal for when i go late night Worm catching in all my neighbours gardens, My garden is all Flag Stoned before anyone asks :D

the pelly

Reaction score
yeh but i`m no snooper ,true though it is identical ,if fact its the same but different .differently priced that is ,a third of the cost of the branded bag .

i have one already and will probably get another at the weekend

Do you know if the Aldi one comes with the same tackle box, rig wallet etc as the Snooper bag?

I'm on the look out for a new bag at the moment so thanks to the OP.:)

Steve King

Reaction score
The Aldi Tackle Bag should come with a "bits 'n' pieces" box, mine didn't, but they did knock £1.50 off as it was the last they had. They are excellent bags and have lots of uses.

I have not seen the match rods, but if they are half decent they would be ideal for a beginner - better than buying a 7 foot telescopic spinning rod outfit anyway!!

John Heelis

Reaction score
I got one of them there bags last year. darn good thing it is too..cheap as chips and as good as the branded expensive ones

Ray Daywalker Clarke

Reaction score
like many others I got 3 of those bags last year, already had a branded one Fox, I got these for my sons, I now also have one.
These bags have been given a right old hammering and are still a good as new, if you haven't got one, go get one.

klik2change

Reaction score
I have a headtorch exactly like the one in the picture. I paid about the same for it. It's really good and well worth the money. I cant see a more expensive one being much better. It's has a multiple LED rather than a bulb. Very bright, lasts for ages, easy to adjust and very comfortable to wear for a long time.

I also bought a large holdall from tescos for £10 99. Very big, good pockets but not waterproof unfortunately, or I would have bought a few more of them.