Angling tv website - free fishing videos

Richard Clay

Reaction score
Thought people might be interested in a new website that has just been launched - www.angling.tv.

It shows free fishing videos covering all types of the sport. There's not loads of content at the minute but more is going to be added.

Richard Clay

Reaction score
Hi Geoff

Yes I am involved with the site, I'm the owner of it. Hope you don't mind a bit of self promotion in this forum. Thought people would be interested as it's free.

Red Army

Reaction score
Looks great but is it free because you're launching it or will it remain free?

Richard Clay

Reaction score
The plan has always been to create a free resource and the site will remain free. There's no special launch promotion or hidden catches.

I'm an Angler myself and my interest in the sport has been the main reason for the creation of the site.

Stealph Viper

Reaction score
My subscription to Fishing TV runs out in December, so this free fishing TV site is a welcome blessing.

I must add as well, that on the whole i have been somewhat disappointed with the Pay for Fisning TV site, i joined it right at the beginning, and although i have watched a few programmes since then, i have found that on the majority, most of them have not been very helpful in an Angling sense but enjoyable to watch.

P

puttestuts

Hi Richard

Nice site, much appreciated by anyone like me who finds themselves permanently strapped for cash:(:D

Red Army

Reaction score
The plan has always been to create a free resource and the site will remain free. There's no special launch promotion or hidden catches.

I'm an Angler myself and my interest in the sport has been the main reason for the creation of the site.

:D cool I guess you don't mind if I post the link to your site on my 2 clubs forum then :cool: