Cars

R

Ron Clay

I have two jam jars with 3 black widow spiders that have bred quite nicely from a specimen I brought back from South Africa in 1999.

I aim to release one of the females into my car in the next few weeks. It would be interesting to see what would happen if the car was stolen.

Black widows I am sure would do well in the UK now that we have milder winters. They love to make nests in the very places around a house that burglars would have to negotiate.

G

Gerry Castles

Take it all back about the 850T5R. I had a ride this morning in a Volvo Cross Country All Wheel Drive. Start saving your pennies chaps.

D

darryl rogers

i`ve a espace the rear 5 seats clip in and out in mins giving plenty of room for rod holders rucksacks bait buckets and bivvies for two anglers easyly

R

Rob Brownfield

Reanaults...good cars...???? Lucky sods must have all bought Monday cars...the two meganes and a laguna i had must have all been made on a Friday!!..lol

I have a Volvo..a most excellent fishing car.

I looked at the Legacy, mainly due to the weather up here in the winter...but I then realised my wallet was not deep enough to run it around town. if I was on open roads and did not have to use it for work, it would be fantasic.

M

Martin Wright

Ferrari Testarossa and s*d the fishing! In the meantime a Golf estate will have to do.

M

Mark Williams

Discovery Td5 - best standard off-road car I've ever driven (and I've trained 4x4 drivers) and bags of space for everything. Defenders are better, but too truck-like for most people. As for most modern SUVs, they're all just road cars. Frontera's a good cheapie, bit thirsty but works. Land Cruiser is awesome.

J

John Tait

Got me an MG-F - quick when I want it to be, and plenty of room for the limited amount of gear I take these days. Bag in the boot, rods in the passenger seat. Top down in the sunshine, get a tan as well as a fishing session.

Jonty