Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Women In Waders

Brian Lewis Guest

Thought I'd better have a look at this Graham. I'd hate to think you'd been corrupted.

Besides 'Women in Waders' there's another of 'Women in Chaps'. What I couldn't find was one of 'Chaps in Women'! I think there's cause for complaint here.

David Marrs Guest

Just as long as they dont put in a link to 'chaps in chaps'!!!

Malcolm Bason Guest

Yes, I agree graham - downright disgusting it looks to be a 2002 calendar and are in July already!!!

Dave Feeney Guest

The women wearing a thong and waders reminds me, of a great fishing tip, a thong makes a great catapult pouch, in fact the one I borrowed of my wife can fire a gallon of hemp in one go, or half a sack of brown crumb

Chris Bishop Guest

In my formative years, a lot of the lads used to wear tights in the winter to help keep their unmentionables warm.

Malcolm Smith Guest

Well the lady in the picture has a good pair of legs, and maybe she does really fish.
    Wendy do you have a pair of legs like the lady in question?, if so maybe you will be our pin up on the net ?.

Kevan Farmer Guest

Absolutely disgusting! They haven't got our Wendy as a model!!!

;-)

Kevan

Brian Lewis Guest

Do I hear the lads clamouring for a Wendy in Waders calendar? I'm sure we'd sell more of those than our friends in the USA sell of theirs!

Paul Williams Guest

And before anyone else offers....I'm gonna be the photographer!!.....hows about it Wend?...i'll even bring the waders!! Pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeeeeeeeeeeeesssssssssssssssssseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Brian Lewis Guest

Paul

Play fair! It's my thread - should be my camera! :0)

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast