What are your plans for Christmas?

S

Stewart Bloor

I've just got back from a chub session. I'm a bit torn with going back tomorrow (Christmas Eve)...probably won't though !!!
Then I'm out for the BCSG first fish-in on December 27, staying over until 28...
Anyone going out Christmas Eve / day or Boxing Day????

P

Paul Williams

Sludge, we probably would all go out tomorrow and Christmas day if it was up to us !! now i really Know that you come to us for guidence!!!!! Christmas is a time to spend with the family, the fact that Val is breathing down my neck as i type this has hardly anything to do with that statement!!! so save yourself for the fishin with the BCSG cos you are gonna be up against it!!! and is it only you and me staying over? cos if it is i'm bringing a crucifix, garlic, and loads of beer!!!!!! I'm sorry but those long flowing things priests wear to keep warm frighten the **** out of me!!!!

S

Stewart Bloor

Brummie, if you can't find a crucifix, don't worry. I'll bring some wood, nails and a hammer. You just bring yourself....
At the BCSG fish-in, Mike is staying over as well...see you there...

A

Alan Roe

Sedge I would have thought that tomorrow would have been a busy day for you!!
Sadly I'm working ...no rest for the wicked even though they joined the ranks of the saved some years ago!!
Best thing to do for Paul is pray for him that should sort him out!!!

P

Paul Williams

Alan you really have got him wrong, he don't pray for, he preys on !!!!!!!!!

S

STUART JOHNSON

Sedge
Went out on the 22nd blanked, went out on the 23rd blanked, went out this morning and guess what blanked again. I don't know if you could call me a fanatic a nutter maybe. I will be going out over the xmas period (a liitle pray may help)as making up for lost time.

S

Stewart Bloor

Ah Stuart, music to my ears...not to gloat on anyone's misfortune, but it does make you feel better when you know you're not the only one who blanks...mind I've had a couple of chub this week 3 + 4 lb so that was a welcome relief...
Alan, I've been trying to get Brummie saved. In fact I got him to come to Church, but when it come to the collection, he took some out not put some in. Mind, it's better than the time Greyhound marsden went to Church...when they announced the collection, he went into the toilet until they finished..only problem is someone forgot to tell him the service had ended so he got locked in until next Sunday...
As for Brummie, his new nickname is 'Preying Mantis'...

C

Carp Angler

I had a few hours this morning before work (24th) and managed a couple of small chub, about 3lbish.
The lower Stour is in absolutely cracking nick.
I urge anyone within a reasonable distance to get down there soon.

S

Stewart Bloor

well guys, couldn't rest, so i'm off today chubbing on the mease !!! enjoy your turkey and mince pies...i'm fishing today with turkey paste and mince pie boilies...