Shock Regular FM Contributor actually goes fishing and catches nice fish!!!

Windy

Reaction score
Deluxe Accessory Chair

Bluddy hell that's goooooorjus.....
And obviously only the deluxe good enough for the likes of the Posh upper claarses like P.Paul and 'is eneffable Lordship. Us 'umble peasants can only stand by, look on and envy....

Seriously tho, how workable / effective / genuinely worth having is the "accessory chair wheel trolley kit", as I have a birthday coming up and I have reached the age and level of infirmity (one heart attack is enough, thank you) where a trolley starts to seem like a good idea. This last summer's bream bash damn near did for me, "just a step across a meadow or two" my arse, two mile blidding route march plus full kit. Forum was on the verge of losing me then and there, took me an hours recovery and a number of (stolen)(Welsh doncha know) beers to recover.....

A chair that becomes a trolley without too much arsing about seems like a damn good idea. Anyone tried it ? Or should I perhaps start a new thread and stop poncing on this one, sorry Posh :eek: didn't think. So filled with admiration at your fish and seating prowess ;)

Lord Paul of Sheffield

Reaction score
Well done Posher - I hope you allowed yourself a glass of port in reward.

I too noticed the chair made by that well known company I'm not allowed to mention:j

Did you take your canal wand on the Cut or did you take a heavy method feeder rod that can cast 100yrds?

Reaction score
No problem Windy...I was wondering the same! The Deluxe is surprisingly light although it's a bit of an adjustment from the light roving chair that I'd had for years. The deluxe was a Christmas treat from my lads...I had merely ringed the standard chair on a few ebay adds!!!
It is extemely comfortable and I found that my old polebox attachments are compatible....and about double the weight of the chair!!!

M'lud

I bounced a shad with my lure rod

Claudia Crowther

Reaction score
Wow a beauty of a perch...well done Posher....I'm glad that at least you succeeded lol...I shall try again this weekend at the Bristol Avon :)

Lord Paul of Sheffield

Reaction score
Posher - when I went up on the 2/01/2010 the swim we sat merryily in catching 3lb roach by the hat full were under 6 foot of water and Spiders meditation spot - well lets just say the was a small boat moored there - next to the notive "Spiders slept here"

Morespiders

Reaction score
Right then, let's not get carried away with to much praise for Posh, I landed both fish, 23lb and 17lb perch dont fit that easily into a small pan net

Reaction score
Thanks Mark, I'm trying to get the photo of the one I caught next day...it was about 1.5lb (rounded up to 17lb!) but the fins were much closer to scarlet in colour.

poshpaul-angling-trust-and-pasc--albums-poshers-selected-shots-picture1736-canal-perch210110-450-x-338.jpg

Gav Barbus

Reaction score
Well dun Poshers , nice to catch a roach in winter even if its 1 oz.

Gav Barbus

Reaction score
2 oz roach, fish of dreams before I got a pole !! now I slip them back before even weighing. Showboating I know.