Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Deluxe Accessory Chair

Bluddy hell that's goooooorjus.....
    And obviously only the deluxe good enough for the likes of the Posh upper claarses like P.Paul and 'is eneffable Lordship. Us 'umble peasants can only stand by, look on and envy....

Seriously tho, how workable / effective / genuinely worth having is the "accessory chair wheel trolley kit", as I have a birthday coming up and I have reached the age and level of infirmity (one heart attack is enough, thank you) where a trolley starts to seem like a good idea. This last summer's bream bash damn near did for me, "just a step across a meadow or two" my arse, two mile blidding route march plus full kit. Forum was on the verge of losing me then and there, took me an hours recovery and a number of (stolen)(Welsh doncha know) beers to recover.....

A chair that becomes a trolley without too much arsing about seems like a damn good idea. Anyone tried it ? Or should I perhaps start a new thread and stop poncing on this one, sorry Posh didn't think. So filled with admiration at your fish and seating prowess
    PaSC (failed).
    Officially warranted Weather Jonah.
    £5 ransom by Paypal NOW or I will attend your fish in !

Well done Posher - I hope you allowed yourself a glass of port in reward.

I too noticed the chair made by that well known company I'm not allowed to mention

Did you take your canal wand on the Cut or did you take a heavy method feeder rod that can cast 100yrds?
    PaSC British by birth, English by the grace of God
    I got the devil in my blood,Telling' me what to do
    (And I'm all ears), Britain's premier bread angler

No problem Windy...I was wondering the same! The Deluxe is surprisingly light although it's a bit of an adjustment from the light roving chair that I'd had for years. The deluxe was a Christmas treat from my lads...I had merely ringed the standard chair on a few ebay adds!!!
    It is extemely comfortable and I found that my old polebox attachments are compatible....and about double the weight of the chair!!!

M'lud

I bounced a shad with my lure rod
    He is every other inch a gentleman.

Wow a beauty of a perch...well done Posher....I'm glad that at least you succeeded lol...I shall try again this weekend at the Bristol Avon

Poshers - just asking because you took the canal rod to Damflask a 90000 acres lake

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Paul of Sheffield View Post
    Poshers - just asking because you took the canal rod to Damflask a 90000 acres lake
    And the ideal rod for the deep water close in...you all fished the previous time!! Never mind I've got my eye on a rather nice beachcaster for the next visit!
    He is every other inch a gentleman.

Posher - when I went up on the 2/01/2010 the swim we sat merryily in catching 3lb roach by the hat full were under 6 foot of water and Spiders meditation spot - well lets just say the was a small boat moored there - next to the notive "Spiders slept here"

Smile

Nice perch poshers well done

Right then, let's not get carried away with to much praise for Posh, I landed both fish, 23lb and 17lb perch dont fit that easily into a small pan net
    Perch and tench record holder, and ACA member for twenty years, and Treasurer of P.A.S.C.

What a smashing perch!

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast