Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Stewart Bloor Guest

I've got a PAAS card for this coming year. Any other members out there? I'm thinking of doing some chubbing on the Sow or anywhere for that matter. Mail me direct if necessary...we don't want to give out all the secrets eh !!!!!

Goose Ganderton Guest

Whats wrong Stewart are you afraid we might all decend on you and catch all your Chub before you manage to get a rod set up :-)

Stewart Bloor Guest

OOOHHH NNNOOOO....I'm getting abuse on the Forum as well. Who is this Goose Ganderton, is it an alias of Brummie Williams.... (Only teasing Goose...yeah, you're right..when you're as bad as me you need to get a head start whenever possible !!)

Alan Roe Guest

FAME AT LAST!!!! Sedge.... Graham has done it to you..... Have a look in this months Coarse Fisherman you have been Promoted to the Rogues Gallery!!
    Cheers
    Alan

Trouble is though Alan, they've put me in it as well, and I'm innocent!

Paul Williams Guest

Quite a Fishingmagic biased letters page in this months CF, what with Philip winning letter of the month, and Sludge is turning up everywhere, Prince Albert, B.A.A committee!!!!! the mind boggles!!! hope he behaves himself now, i hate commitee members who don't abide by the rules!!!!!

Alan Roe Guest

I think that the issue is one of guilt by association Graham!!Admitting to knowing this lot puts you on dodgy ground!!

Stewart Bloor Guest

(Dignified silence)

What's this about BAA committee then Sedge, or is Brummie on a wind up?

Stewart Bloor Guest

Cooperman, it should read ABA - Anti Brummie Association. In fact, I'm not just on the committee, I'm the Chairparson, Secretary, Treasurer, Organiser...in actual fact, I AM the ABA....

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast