Counting the counties

S

Stewart Bloor

Out on an all nighter the other night (no, not a Northern Soul outing, but a fishing trip), as I lay in my bivvie with minus 10 temperatures, I did the piscatorial equivalent of counting sheep. I started to count all the counties I've fished in. I ended up with 19 English, 9 Welsh and 1 Scottish, plus 2 other countries. Anyone else been in lots of counties, anyone fished in every English county? Anyone only fished in one? What about nations fished in?

P

Paul Williams

When i first read this one i thought ahh Sedge has found something constructive to get up to in his bivvy on these long cold winter nights, but no when i read it closer it didn't say courting sheep!!....well it's better than all this blanking he gets up to here there and everywhere!!!!! bin about a bit has our Sludge !!

S

Stewart Bloor

Brummie, haven't you got anything better to do on a New Years Eve...like counting sheep?

P

Paul Williams

You bet! i'm just getting into the mood ! i've got those sheep lined up ready for a damn good counting !!!!

S

Stewart Bloor

By the way, I need to explain to Brummie Williams that Northern Soul is not a species of flatfish caught off the Cumbrian coast...it's a style of music made famous in places like Wigan...Keep The Faith...

P

Paul Williams

Alan, you must be good at it like me, i also get the long passionate cry !!!! it must be my green wellies and red trousers they like!!!!

Sludge, you've had a lot more new years than me, so i don't know what your'e talking about!!! and keep the faith??? i'm a Wolves fan, i can teach you a bit about that!!!!!!