Graham Marsden retirement MEGA Fish-in

Windy

Reaction score
It rather depends on how much it costs to get the old motor through the MOT next week... bit of welding needed, and once they get them torches out the friendly 'guesstimate' of £50 or so can end up a looooot more than that, especially if I need new sills.

Plus which if I am committing to that much petrol money I'd like to make a longer week of it type thing and go on up to see my sister and the latest addition to the clan. So I need to do some sorting out of arrangements and stuff at that end as well before I can give you a definite or dibs as yet. Until I had a bit of luck just lately I thought it was a definite not possible at all. Soon as I can say I will ask again. If I miss it in person then my heart will be with y'all anyway.

Windy

Reaction score
Brillo sailed through the MOT !!!!
And with no huge pain to the Marsden region of my buttock (or wallet, as more commonly referred to)
So looks like I'm on for this one if that last place is stil a'begging.
Tell me it is please please please and the moneys will be a'winging atcha by Paypal or bank transfer seconds later....
Wouldn't miss it for the worlds, was worried that I might have to but by burgery I shall be there !
Breakdowns on the side of the motorway excepted and fingers crossed...

Windy

Reaction score
£2.50 to a japdrivingfatbaldinwinedinkingsheepshagga

Bargain !

Yanktankawanka you x

---------- Post added at 11:48 ---------- Previous post was at 11:46 ----------

"Livin' life a quarter mile at a time* :)"

* Unfortunately its because my hip hurts, the left knee is burggered and I come out in a cold sweat.... I need that carp barrow** !

** And Burger me, I won the bloody thing too !!!!! Life can be amazing at times....

Last edited:

heathbryant45

Reaction score
Right,

So, in so far for FMs best ever Fish-in is..........

16th/17th July

Boundary Water Park

Graham Marsden BBQ PAID
Ed (ginge) Bibby BBQ PAID
Cakey BBQ PAID
Warren Gaunt BBQ PAID
Kevin Perkins BBQ
Paul Williams BBQ PAID
Gary Knowles BBQ PAID
Sean Meeghan BBQ PAID
Spiders BBQ PAID (fanx for the extra gift, got 3 drags out of it)
Fred Bonney BBQ PAID
****y BBQ PAID
Peter Jacobs BBQ PAID
Mark Hewitt BBQ PAID
Posh Paul BBQ PAID
Paul H BBQ PAID
JK BBQ PAID
EC BBQ
Steve Spiller BBQ
Wendi Spiller BBQ
Muffin BBQ PAID
Cholmondeley-Corker
Richard Farrow BBQ PAID
Stealth Viper BBQ PAID
Slime Monster BBQ PAID
Speci BBQ
Neil Maidment BBQ PAID
Ray Clarke BBQ
Lee Swords
Les Clark BBQ PAID
Chris Clark BBQ PAID
Merv Harrison BBQ PAID
Claudia Crowther BBQ
Greg Blackhead BBQ
The Dog BBQ
Wombat BBQ PAID
Sash BBQ PAID
Mike Townsend BBQ
Bob BBQ PAID
Wesley BBQ PAID
Windy BBQ PAID

Are all on the list having the BBQ on the Saturday night? be a fiver each and the food will be the very best, Graham will tell ya! :w :j

Peter Jacobs

Staff member
Reaction score
haha, just remembered Wol I have a gig that day, lol

Don't let Wol put you off; its only 20 notes plus a fiver for the BBQ.

So, dump the gig and get your self down to the bestever fish-in in living memory.

PS: bring your acoustic guitar and we'll let you pretend to be Jan Porter for the weekend playing away at the Carp Lake, or is that 'Kurp lake'?

The Monk

Reaction score
OK, I`ll come, I might just beable to manage £25 being a poor struggling Northern civil servant and all that. I`ll bring me electric guitar and blow a bit of Led Zep across the lake for good luck if you like mate, I`ve got some great battery operated amps and speakers here, lol

Windy

Reaction score
....the lake is booked, its £25 quid all in from miday Friday to Sunday including BBQ.

Just double checking, it says "16th / 17th" all over the rest of this thread which would just be the Friday through to the Saturday.

Is that the case or is it in fact paid for through to the Sunday, so strictly 16th - 18th ?

As if it isn't I'd be interested in paying for the extra night through to the Sunday, having gone all that way in the first place ! Driving up one day, all the way back the next and with a hangover.... not ideal.

r1paul

Reaction score
Just double checking, it says "16th / 17th" all over the rest of this thread which would just be the Friday through to the Saturday.

Is that the case or is it in fact paid for through to the Sunday, so strictly 16th - 18th ?

As if it isn't I'd be interested in paying for the extra night through to the Sunday, having gone all that way in the first place ! Driving up one day, all the way back the next and with a hangover.... not ideal.

Windy , midday Friday to midday Sunday , time to travel up and time to travel home with hangover Sunday .:w:w:w:w:eek: