Graham Marsden retirement MEGA Fish-in

Cakey

Reaction score
---------- Post added at 18:12 ---------- Previous post was at 18:08 ----------

Mark its been cancelled due to bad weather

Mark Hewitt

Reaction score
Ha ha....... It was cancelled last time I tried to go.

Farnbrough is more a trade show now (been before ... on the company ;))........

Did Cosford last year, but Fairford has been top of my list for ages. It was only after I booked and paid for tickets and camping for a small group of us I realised the date crash.............:mad:

slime monster

Reaction score
Having read through the Northern Monkeys forum and associated links re Boundry water park I am mentaly preparing myself for the following on this water.....

doggers ,ghosts ,swimmers, tackle thieves, stains on bivvies,and if lucky enough bikini clad ladies sunbathing......the odd fish was mentioned in balance.

Morespiders

Reaction score
Having read through the Northern Monkeys forum and associated links re Boundry water park I am mentaly preparing myself for the following on this water.....

doggers ,ghosts ,swimmers, tackle thieves, stains on bivvies,and if lucky enough bikini clad ladies sunbathing......the odd fish was mentioned in balance.

What more do you want, be Alert, you could miss loads if you sleep

Neil Maidment

Reaction score
I have a freezer full of big rainbow trout fillets. Anyone fancy some at the BBQ next weekend. If so, I'll bring as many as necessary. Wol has promised to give them all the care and attention they deserve! I think he said "If people want them, I'll chuck them on".

;)

dezza

Reaction score
By the way mate, I hear that you have to provide some entertainment on the evening.

From The Monk there will be a hour of medieval mummery followed by Wisericle chanting, accompanied by local artistes on the dulcimer, jews harp, flugel horn, kazoo and oracle.

All will be expected to partake in the Morris Dancing afterwards. I'll knock some culture into you lot if it kills me.

The Monk

Reaction score
I`m entertaining in the week, the only entertainment I`ll be providing is watching me get stuck into Wol excellent (alleged), BBQ, but I`ll start the chanting afterwards mate if you like and I believe Wendy (that delightful young lady), may be doing a bit of pole dancing too

The Monk

Reaction score
#don't forget to bring your rifle ... #

has the venue been changed to Liverpool now mate?

The Monk

Reaction score
oh ****, I`d better bring mine too, if only to protect me hubcaps, bludi scousers nicked em last time I was over, lol