Graham Marsden retirement MEGA Fish-in

Ray Daywalker Clarke

Reaction score
Be safe everyone, and have a great time, gutted I am not going, will be the fish in, of fish in's.

Don't let Spider weigh the Snail........

Steve Spiller

Reaction score
Don't worry about cooking gear for Sunday morning Boss, Wendi knocks up a wicked fry-up ;) I'm sure we'll have some spare for you and Ed.

Make sure you bring some mugs for the tea and coffee, everyone is welcome at our bivvy for beverages. Same as Blenheim, but we aint got an electric hook-up and kettle this time, just gas.

Wol, that's the same barby that I've got, a double cooker, excellent choice ;)

Steve Spiller

Reaction score
Tonight you north westerners will get what we have got here .....Biblical rain :eek: Please note mr Spiller has asked me to reserve a peg next to me ...brave soul as he will be late due to personal business he has to attend, mind you knowing Steve he has probably asked everyone...:w

Slime you know how to hurt someone!

I've only asked you............cos I know how much beer you're bringing
:wh:w:D;)

And yes, the rain and wind down here is still of biblical proportions!
Fingers crossed it don't hit Boundry tomorrow.........

Steve Spiller

Reaction score
See you there Bob.

Just stuck me head out for a fag and watched the garden chairs and table take off!!!:eek: No sh!t!!! Glad we aint bivvied up tonight.......

Ed, are we talking Whisky with breakfast :eek:

Morespiders

Reaction score
Well boys, just the weather we wanted 50mph winds lashing rain, just the weather to bring em on, the snails will be mad for it
see you all tomorrow safe journeys all

Windy

Reaction score
It is and no ;)

Derren Brown knew you were going to say that ;bp;bp;bp

Not driving up til early hours of Saturday morning, so see you all saturday mid-day or so with a bit of luck, then setup the bivvie and get some sleep in. Hard work this fishing lark. Very clever to pick a lake with 90 acres and only three very aged bream and one extra large goldfish. Will prevent the distraction of anyone showing off by bagging up and allow proper attention to BBQ and boozing :w
See you there, not so square:j

The Monk

Reaction score
Have safe journey guys, Ron should be arriving at my place this evening and we`ll probably get down there around lunch time tommorrow, be nice to catch up

preston96

Reaction score
We have had a major family crisis develop over the last few days....which is why i am on here rather than at work.

I was still hoping to get get to the bash over the weekend but i simply can't leave my family.

I am upset about this as i really wanted to see Graham "off" with you lot..........he made FM into something special when he was at the helm.

Enjoy it all of you but especially Gra.

ED (The ORIGINAL and REAL one)

Reaction score
Derren Brown knew you were going to say that ;bp;bp;bp

Not driving up til early hours of Saturday morning, so see you all saturday mid-day or so with a bit of luck, then setup the bivvie and get some sleep in. Hard work this fishing lark. Very clever to pick a lake with 90 acres and only three very aged bream and one extra large goldfish. Will prevent the distraction of anyone showing off by bagging up and allow proper attention to BBQ and boozing :w
See you there, not so square:j

Hahahah thats a laugh
---There MAY just be an old snail (called Ron) still in there ....It's that old,that it's on a liquid only diet --and that's about it !!!

Safe journey everyone and see you there later ...........