Caption Competition No. 7

GrahamM

Managing Editor
Reaction score
Here?s Caption Competition No. 7 to win a Fox Adjusta Hanger Presentation Set or a runner-up prize of a pair of Fox Rod-Lok Two Rod Buzz Bars.

Reply to this thread with your entry.

Have as many goes as you like - one entry per reply.

Don?t forget, closing date is Friday, 25th October 2002.

W

Warren 'Hatrick' (Wol) Gaunt

Dont you just love being pulled good n hard Knowlsey. Just glad you had as good of pull as i did. I pulled real hard, it was shooting all over the place, but we both 'came' off well in the end. I LOVE U Gazzy, OOOOooooo, gis a kiss then.

D

David Whitmill

(Fish to other fish): "I wish you'd shaved off your whiskers, I'll come up in a rash now!"

R

Rodney Wrestt

First barbel : Yeah, I know it's quite short but it's really thick round the waist.

Second barbel : I feel sorry for this one he's still got bit's of metal in some strange places, must be from a previous capture.

R

Rodney Wrestt

yes, that's it purse your lips like this then blow into the fishes vent and voila the gudgeon looks like a barbel.

S

Shrek

Well, the fish don't look that embarrassed about it so why should we !!!

D

David Whitmill

(Fish to other fish): "It makes a change from being slobbered on by those two!"

I not desperate to win or anything! Just bored in my lunchbreak at work. I think I'll let someone else have a go now.

R

Rodney Wrestt

Was that a camera flash?.....ahem...hahaha errr we knew you were there all the time, er yeah that's it...Wendy as in the middle.....honest, now where has she got to....Wendy...stop hiding...ahem.

T

Tony wainwright

Barbel: Oh for Gods sake just kiss him and get your finger out my arse!

S

Shrek

And then one more. Graham, if you could just kiss the ugliest of the three then we can put them all back.

T

Tony wainwright

Barbel: OOH! I see the tackle dealers have been chasing the pink pound again!

C

Cheese Paste

"Not the best looking specimens you'll find down at the river but a least the barbel look in good condition"

:)