Who is the captain of FM now?

Shine

Reaction score
Who is captain of the ship now, running the show, The Boss, The Big cheese, Numero uno.

Who's in charge?

Do I want to know?

Will I like it?

Should I stay or should I go?

Do I ask to many questions?

Peter Jacobs

Staff member
Reaction score
Who is captain of the ship now, running the show, The Boss, The Big cheese, Numero uno. Who's in charge? Do I want to know? Will I like it? Should I stay or should I go? Do I ask to many questions?

The new Captains are:

Richard Hewitt and the Fish and Fly Editor Paul Sharman plus the 2 Administrative Editors, Jeff (Woody) and Geoff Maynard

Who is in charge? - See above

Do you want to know? - Of course you do, you have an enquiring mind, don't you?

Will you like it? Of course you will, they are all decent blokes and real anglers to boot.

Should I stay or should I go? STAY, definitely, in fact . . . . SITTTTTT! STAYYYY!

Do I ask to many questions? Too bloomin' true you do guv!

[As I'm only joking: Insert huge great daft smiley thing > > > > HERE]

Last edited:

Shine

Reaction score
I get this when I click on link...

Shine On You Crazy Diamond, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

1. Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  2. If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Peter Jacobs

Staff member
Reaction score
Shine,

Ah, yes, thats because its the Admin Only Area, sorry, I didn't think before posting the link.

So, I altered the post to give the salient points that you asked about.

Sorry for the confusion - its been a loooooong day.

Shine

Reaction score
No probs. Shame I couldn't of had a quick peek inside the Admin Only Area.... or would it haunt me for life what I would see :wh

I was singing an old Clash song (should I stay or should I go) while asking questions. I'm not going anywhere :)

Peter Jacobs

Staff member
Reaction score
No probs. Shame I couldn't of had a quick peek inside the Admin Only Area.... or would it haunt me for life what I would see

I was singing an old Clash song (should I stay or should I go) while asking questions. I'm not going anywhere

Nothing in there would haunt you at all Shine, just boring old Admin stuff.

Glad you are not thinking of 'going' FM wouldn't be the same.

Alan Taylor 3

Reaction score
Is that the same as The United Arab Emeritus??? Is Graham a son of the desert, then?? Or a son of the dessert (I hear he's a big lad)?????