Bargain or what?

B

Bob Watson

If anybody is in the market for new bite alarms check out the Ron Thompson set.
Three alarms, 10m's of cable and sounder box. all for 45 quid. Three different coloured LED's and 30 second delay incase you're late out of your pit. Nothing fancy just tone and volume, no sensitivity control but I used mine in a strong wind yesterday with no probs. All got different tones when set at same adjustment too, so when you get to know them you wont even need the 30 sec delay on the LED.

B

Bob Watson

Forgot to say, batteries included, gotta be worth about ?12.

A

Alan (brush) Broomhead

While on the subject of bite alarm bargain basement ....
I purchased (with my xmas money...lol) something similar from WMAC (link on left):

3 x Pro Performance Rapid V (advert states 3 x PBA2 Alarms, but I was sent the Rapid V), in a small, self-contained, foam lined plastic carry box. 10 metres of 3 way cable and sounder box.

They are part of WMAC's Mega-Deal promotion priced at ?39.99 and are ideal for a first timer like myself.

G

Geoff Cowen

I’ve had my Optonics since they first can out 25 odd years ago and they just keep on going as well. Best bit of kit I have ever bought.

G

Geoff Cowen

Dave, If you haven’t killed them completely, you could always send them to me. O and shame on you for giving into fashion.