FISHINGmagic

A

Alan Roe

Damn I thought that nobody would notice it!!!
Nice fish ...Shame about the captor!!!
Needless to say the diet I have started since the beginning of January will be acelerated after seeing that pic!
Cheers
Alan

N

Neil Wayte

A diet do behave sir,us fat boys must stick together.We can't all be Southern Adonis's can we.

C

Carp Angler

Makes a change for Alan to catch and not Martin James.

Fish and chips on you when we fish together Neil.........

A

Alan Roe

Ouch Rick!!I do catch plenty of fish though I generally keep quiet about them...Though I will admit it was nice to have the best of the day on this occasion.
I usually get my own back on him once the trout season gets under way and he is the one having to say how did you do that!!!

A

Alan Roe

Thankfully this is the only forum on the net that has a picture of me on it and the only one wherin somebody has been sharp eyed enough to spot the pic in AM and link it to me the rest of the world remains blissfully unaware of it.

N

Neil Wayte

Be affraid be very affraid the scanner is warming up and I'm sure I can find some where to post the picture on RMC.

A

Alan Roe

This may sound like a daft question but who or what are RMC???

N

Neil Wayte

RMC angling are the biggest comercial fishery owners in the country.Check out the web site Alan you might be surprised.
rmcangling.co.uk

B

BUDGIE BURGESS

Neil,thats the trouble with these river anglers.....they never meet any other anglers to talk too these days!

C

Carp Angler

And he lives 300 miles north of Watford, and RMC's most northerley water is in Milton Keynes ! ! ! !

A

Alan Roe

Found it! Sadly not much of it will be a lot of use to me as it all seems set in foreign parts Well south of Brum anyway!!
Speaking of Brummies ......Praps not eh!