Every picture tells a story...

S

Stewart Bloor

Paul...what's with the new photo? It looks like you're shouting something. I think a caption underneath is called for...it says 'Which way to Arley?'
(see Quality moments thread in Coarse Fishing for clarification for anyone who doesn't know what I'm talking about).
To make it interesting we should have a prize. Best caption wins a free weekend fishing with Sedge. Second prize is a free week's fishing with Sedge....

P

Paul Williams

Sedge,
Rik told me he was going to change my mugshot after i dropped it out that i wanted a new one but didn't want to mess after my last attempt blocked the world wide web!!!!
What the ******** didn't tell me was that he would change it on everyones but mine!!! i wondered what the hell Andrew was on about on Quality moments, i thought perhaps he was from Kidder, that would explain a lot!! almost as bad as being from the Sedgley hall estate!!
Joking aside my picture is still the same on my PC!!! what has that Southern blanker done????

C

Carp Angler

HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA...................

HA HA

S

Stewart Bloor

Who needs enemies when you have friends like Big Rik.....good on you Rik, the cheque's in the post...

S

Stewart Bloor

Paul, you don't know what the photo looks like...oh dear...this is embarrassing for you...all I can say is, Rik must have a waterproof camera to take one of you in the shower...but don't worry, he's put a fig leaf on a certain part of your anatomy.....

S

STUART JOHNSON

Paul, the photo is very good and very flattering. Oh by the way has someone got you by the short and curlies or have you got something stuck

S

Stewart Bloor

Stuart, that's not very nice...weren't you ever told when you were young not to mock the afflicted....

P

Paul Williams

Rik,
Good job i can take a joke eh???
Oh bytheway tommorrow at Kempsey, you do like lots of "vinagar" on yer chips don't yer.........................

A

Alan Roe

You will be easy to spot if you look like your pic I'll just look for a bloke who looks like he has just been goosed!!!!!LOLOL

D

Dave Johnson

Paul , you look like you have 'aged' a bit since the torchlite photo.....how old are you....

P

Paul Williams

Dave,
About six months older than when the pic was taken, but i have mixed it a bit with Sedge and Crap angler and that ages one....rapidly!!!!!!!!

M

Malcolm Bason

Hey Paul, it looks to me as though your about to answer someone who just asked you if you managed to catch anything! Especially the way in which the top lip curls in readiness for an outpouring of expletives!

S

Stewart Bloor

Hey Paul, I like the way you've got your own back on Rik and put a photo of him up. I like the way you've enlarged Rik's pupils. I think the photo was taken on the lower Severn on a Saturday night. The disco boat is emerging from the darkness and Rik is staring at it so intently, his pupils have grown to three times their normal size.

A

Andrew Miller

Hey Paul did you forgot to put your false teeth in!!!

Windy

A

Andrew Miller

I was going to ask Rik if he could enlarge one of the SWAG photo of me for the profile but I dare not now!!!
Windy