Fishing mentioned in this Guardian story of animal rights euro-lunacy

dezza

Reaction score
After 12 years of trying to do business with the silly Swiss, I finally gave up, and concentrated on Germany and Italy, who's people are much more amiable.

I don't put it past the Swiss to make angling illegal in the next year or two. They will probably make driving a car illegal too, due to the harm you will cause insects. Insects have rights too you know.

But the Swiss are truly some of the most stupid people I have ever met in my life. They make watches that cost hundreds of thousands of dollars which don't even keep the correct time.

:mad:

Ray Daywalker Clarke

Reaction score
But the Swiss are truly some of the most stupid people I have ever met in my life. They make watches that cost hundreds of thousands of dollars which don't even keep the correct time.

:mad:

Yes, and sell them for a massive profit to the rest of the world, Not so Stupid after all...............:D.

dezza

Reaction score
My watch is Japanese who are the best timepiece makers in the world and it keeps VERY accurate time, AND it didn't cost thousands of pounds.

Ray Daywalker Clarke

Reaction score
You can't beat a good clock maker, and the best are the Germans, and the Frence are not far behind. As for a Jap watch, like every thing they do, they get it right after a while, but I couldn't say if they were the best, as I don't have one.

What make is Spiders watch, thats good for weighing fish