Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Default Fishing mentioned in this Guardian story of animal rights euro-lunacy

If anyone ever has the feeling that they would ever like to refer to me as being Mad and Stupid, then i will refer them to read this article, i will feel extremely agrieved to be associated along with the likes of these Nutters and i may be forced to get myself an Animal Lawyer to defend my Human Rights.

I wonder how much he would get paid for representing a drowned maggot? Nice little earner he's got there!

You could not make it up!!!!!!!!!!!!! Sheer lunacy.
    Every body should believe in something I believe I'll have another drink

£124 per hour! I may well be swayed to change side.

At least whilst I'm not fishing

I cant believe it i chopped all those worms! there will be twice as many cases against me now!!

If you dont here from me for a while i'll be doing a stretch!! still some prisons have fishing lakes now....... Whoopy i'm handing my self in!!!

What a load of Bo**ocks

Blog Entries

Not sure I'm happy with the title of the thread - "story of animal rights euro-lunacy"

Makes it sound like it's an edict from the European Union whereas Switzerland is not a part of the European Union and never has been. Perhaps we're safer being in the EU on this matter.

Then what have the Swiss ever given to the world except, hard cheese, triangular chocolate, and cuckoo clocks?
    "I care not what others think of what I do, but I care very much about what I think of what I do! That is character!" - Theodore Roosevelt

Blog Entries

Banking! Oh. Yes. Hmm. See what you mean
    So many cormorants.... so few recipes.

Actually Cuckoo Clocks come from Germany.

Which IS in the EEC and has recently copied some of the Swiss laws on 'catch and release', so if I were you I WOULD keep an eye on this tosh.

I have pals in both of these countries and to coarse fish in the way we do here they have to break the Law. People always say it could never happen here....but they propably never thought we'd have our armed forces fighting in 'illegal' wars or a Prime Minister that would lie to his people or a subsequent enqiry either.

What starts in Germany can become law here too...ask any motorcyclist about after-market exhaust systems and the un-elected Mr. Martin Bangemann.

Look, I'm not really a political animal, but I'm old enough to have seen stuff happen that folk said never would !
    The Indifferent Crucian.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast