EA RECREATION Policy

bendsomecane

Reaction score
Mr Roberts,

I thought better of you, I was wrong.

The issue of an angling alliance is on the table and has been for some time.

please dont reply to this, Will you please add me to the ever increasing list of people who you have managed to so elequently upset.

Mr Bendsomecane.

Jeff Woodhouse

Moaning Marlow Meldrew
Reaction score
Gentlemen. I think you are both singing from the same hymn sheet, but maybe not the same verse and in a slightly different key. Nevertheless, some good advice there from Bob and it looks like Mr Cane has done some work too.
So, you say, the EA will not formalise an agreement to fish on their land, instead they will ignore anglers who fish there - at least for the present...
This is typical of the EA, just in case they change their minds. However, it is possible to obtain a licence from them on an annual renewance with 6 moths cancellation notice. That's what ours is for the Jubilee River, but there's not going to be the likelyhood of it being cancelled unless we bring in diggers and rip up the banks and other daft things. I won't say what we pay, but it's almost as dear to post the cheque.

I suggested you work in harmony with the EA
Absolutely. It's amazing what they can do for you if they ever have a bit of spare cash and you show dedication to preserving a good fishery. Have clean-up campaigns and all that!

Mr Roberts,

I thought better of you, I was wrong.
Well, I would try to keep Bob on your side, quite honestly. Things can be said on a forum (as I well understand) that can be taken totally out of context. Bob, being well know in the industry, does bring along some weight (not that he's fat :)) and the EA will respect that, I'm sure.

Just trying to make the peace..... :wh