Fish Fake It As Well

GrahamM

Managing Editor
Reaction score
Come on then lads (and you ladies if you must) let's hear your stories. Not too cheeky mind, and watch the language. Some of us are quite delicate.

C

Chris Bishop

Did the river move for you too baby..?

No, and I'll tell you something else - you were really trout of order last night...

P

Phil Husselbury

I guess the song Salmon Chanted Evening was about this very issue? Or, somewhere (leg) over the rainbow?
(Sorry, but it is Friday)

P

Phil Husselbury

Oh come now, Chris, there's not enough to laugh about these dace!

M

Malcolm Bason

"the idea is to trick potential partners into premature ejaculation with the idea of helping the females to avoid mating with undesirable males or attract more partners." The dirty bitches!!! It reminds me of this girl I used to know from Dudley, when she............. no - you really wouldn't want to know!!!

Nice girl!

M

Malcolm Bason

"They noticed that most females spawned with the male they'd tricked into premature ejaculation, and then they often spawned with superior males that had bigger fins and jaws.

And that sounds even more familiar."

You speak for yourself mate!!!

M

Malcolm Bason

"Oh darling, that was wonderful," she coos, fluttering her eyelashes at you. "You don't really want to go fishing tomorrow do you?"

Mine can't wait to get rid of me! "Why don't you do a 24hr session", she says! "When you come back I'll have a nice surprise waiting for you" - yeah a surprise all right, a list of three jobs she wanted doing around the house! - Now what's the phone number of that Dudley girl again - 01902 ****** ha ha ha ha

GrahamM

Managing Editor
Reaction score
"........and then they often spawned with superior males that had bigger fins and jaws.

And that sounds even more familiar."

"You speak for yourself mate!!!" Said Malcolm.

I am, I am, but I can't speak for you Malc. I haven't seen your fins and jaw.

M

Malcolm Bason

"I am, I am, but I can't speak for you Malc. I haven't seen your fins and jaw."

NO COMMENT! ;-)

M

Malcolm Bason

Talking of big fins and jaws - Hey Graham - did you know that 'crap angler' and that 'brummie bloke' are gonna pay a visit to a complex not too far from me soon? Yeah - their 'big jaws' are gonna drop simultaneously when they see the 'big fin' of the big common on my unhooking mat!!! Actually they have gone a bit quiet - I reckon they have had a practice run on there meself! Just to learn a bit about the water so I don't show em up!

(sits back and waits)he he he he!!!!

P

Paul Williams

Actually, if her code begins 01902 you must have been crap and she gave you the wrong number cos that's a Wolves number!!
I was taught not to talk about it!!! the girls like that you know!!!! and you know what they say about those who talk about it all the time......bit like fishing really pegleg!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

M

Malcolm Bason

Actually Paul - she lived in Vicarage Road, Upper gornal, Dudley - you might know her? She was a 'Dudley Bovva Girl' in the days of the skinhead!!! Like I said, nice girl!!!

Less of the 'pegleg' anyway - i went to hosp last wednesday and they are gonna operate. So, hopefully - pegleg NO MORE!!!! I can't wait - all them sexy nurses in their sexy uniforms - ah, heaven!!!

A

Alan Roe

Be careful Pegleg many of us nurses are blokes.....Though I probably do look sexy in a uniform!!!!!!!!!!;-)

M

Malcolm Bason

s'allright Alan - I can tell the difference. I used to work as a hospital porter!

M

Malcolm Bason

Hey Alan - one thing I need to know(worriedly anticipating answer?) - for a cartilage op, how much of the leg gets shaved?

M

margot twine

Now its not my in-tench-ion to enc-roach into this male forum or carp on about sexism i might knock someone off their perch.But down here there are some locations where if the fish are not biting you can combine both activities in quiet seclution.It brings new meaning to the phrase " time to get out your waggler" ( specially if its chubb-y )

M

Malcolm Bason

Location please? LOL

I like waggler fishing and I'm very chubby!!!!!!