Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Come on then lads (and you ladies if you must) let's hear your stories. Not too cheeky mind, and watch the language. Some of us are quite delicate.

Chris Bishop Guest

Did the river move for you too baby..?

No, and I'll tell you something else - you were really trout of order last night...

Phil Husselbury Guest

I guess the song Salmon Chanted Evening was about this very issue? Or, somewhere (leg) over the rainbow?
    (Sorry, but it is Friday)

Chris Bishop Guest

Best stop carping on then mate.

Phil Husselbury Guest

Oh come now, Chris, there's not enough to laugh about these dace!

Malcolm Bason Guest

"the idea is to trick potential partners into premature ejaculation with the idea of helping the females to avoid mating with undesirable males or attract more partners." The dirty bitches!!! It reminds me of this girl I used to know from Dudley, when she............. no - you really wouldn't want to know!!!

Nice girl!

Malcolm Bason Guest

"They noticed that most females spawned with the male they'd tricked into premature ejaculation, and then they often spawned with superior males that had bigger fins and jaws.

And that sounds even more familiar."

You speak for yourself mate!!!

Malcolm Bason Guest

"Oh darling, that was wonderful," she coos, fluttering her eyelashes at you. "You don't really want to go fishing tomorrow do you?"

Mine can't wait to get rid of me! "Why don't you do a 24hr session", she says! "When you come back I'll have a nice surprise waiting for you" - yeah a surprise all right, a list of three jobs she wanted doing around the house! - Now what's the phone number of that Dudley girl again - 01902 ****** ha ha ha ha

"........and then they often spawned with superior males that had bigger fins and jaws.

And that sounds even more familiar."

"You speak for yourself mate!!!" Said Malcolm.

I am, I am, but I can't speak for you Malc. I haven't seen your fins and jaw.

Malcolm Bason Guest

"I am, I am, but I can't speak for you Malc. I haven't seen your fins and jaw."

NO COMMENT! ;-)

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast