FISHINGmagic At The NEC

GrahamM

Managing Editor
Reaction score
Who can we look forward to seeing, and what day are you coming along?

P

Paul Williams

Sunday for me Graham,along with Rik and Mike i think,....how much can you take in one day??? don't pay for to much ale on the other days, your wallet will be empty by Sunday!!!!!!!!!!

David Preston

Reaction score
I think if the weather stays as cold as it is, we might head down on Sunday, as well.

A

Andrew Brown

I recieved my tickets from The Sun competition. So I will be there.

B

Bernard Cornish

Unlike the previous posting I paid for my tickets - I will definitely be there on Friday. A "born again" angler who took a 20 year break to raise a family, I am going to the show to get "clued-up on all the latest technology. Will make a point of visiting FISHINGmagic.

M

mark tullett

If it's really cold this weekend I might come. ?8-50 to get in.....is that a family ticket? Can't we get a FM discount or a free pie & pint?.....no forget that..... Rik would eat them all!

A

Alastair Rawlings

It's going to be really cold, possible snow in the uk !!!!!!!!!!!! I'm staying in Ireland where it's not so cold trying to catch a big pike.

S

Steve Baker

i still have my FM sticker from last year, i will be there sat, pulling a sikie from work, dont tell any1.

D

Dan Silverwood

TEAM Leader-Lines will be there on the 23rd, come and say hi to Dan & Nigs, and beware, if Sea Angler hears what we're talking about it will be in there Mag like most of our website is now....

www.leader-lines.co.uk

R

Rob Stubbs

I'll be there on the Sat, on the SACG stand so if you're about pop by.

Rob.

C

Carp Angler

Visit my mate Rob Thompson on the Game-On stand.
Have a look at his Bait Spray stuff and for all you lure nuts, a massive selection.....
Just don't mention the rods..... :eek:)

J

john conway

Weather permitting, I’ll be down on Friday early, first days at these events are best with everyone raring to go and dead keen etc. At least that was my experience when I used to do my bit on the works exhibition stands. I’m looking forward to putting faces to names and talking fishing. I’m on the look out for a rod and reel I can use for both carp and pike fishing, building my gear back up again form a long lay-off means doubling up on equipment in the short term.

P

Paul Scattergood

Graham, luv the site will be there sat, i'm even bringing the wife. Is this a good idea or not?

R

Ryan Turner

I'll see you there Graham, it'll be nice to put a face to some of the F.M members, and i might even have a go for a trout. Im looking forward to the Heaps vs Jardine showdown, but Heapsy'll walk it, naturally.
See ya, Ryan.

D

Danny Hyde

Won tickets from bbc radio leicester,
don't know what day they are for, will see when they arrive.
One question, what is this catch a tagged fish comp thing?
Do they lend out gear to catch said fish?
Queue up and have a cast, or something like that?