BIG HOT BAG!!!!!!!!!!!!!

A

Alastair Rawlings

I've just ordered a big kipper bag made by Hutchy, I wanted a deep sleep 2 but alas Relum are out of stock!!!!Until late April!!!! Anybody else got one? Is the big Kipper up for the job? Anybody?

P

Paul Williams

Alistair,
I thought...oh never mind there may be kids about!!!!
Seriously i hear that the Badger cheapo bag is a bit of ok for the money, Sedge has one and he won't part with his dosh on any old bag!!!!

S

Stewart Bloor

You're right Paul...I've got a Badger one, it's brilliant...up to minus 20..I've used it this past winter in some really low temperatures and it certainly does the business..and all for less than ?40..so now I can blank and keep warm...

GrahamM

Managing Editor
Reaction score
I've got a Big Kipper and they're crap. Every time I get in it I can't get out. It's so warm and comfortable and makes me feel so good that nothing else matters.

I've been known to reel in at night because I don't want anything tempting me out of it.

I mean, what good is that to an angler?

P

Paul Williams

He don't know, he aint fell in with it yet...hahahah.....sorry Sedge i couldn't resist it with your past :>)

A

Alastair Rawlings

Graham,
That BAAAAAAAG sounds just the job, I'll just turn up Delkims extra loud.

A

Alastair Rawlings

This Badger stuff,
Is really good for the price, does that mean we've been getting ripped off for years????????

P

Paul Williams

Alistair,
I've got an old tarpulin to sell if you really want to save money and need a new Bivvy!! aah when i was a lad!!! ( i am so soft now!!!!)

A

Alastair Rawlings

Paul,
I know what you've been reading, us angler's get about not only on the waters but on the net too! Cheers

P

Paul Williams

Alistair,
But we do like our comforts the older we get and aint we spoilt for choice when you think about it!! the cheapest bivvy now would have been luxury in 75, listen to me, and i'm only 45!!!!

P

Paul Williams

Why you young wipper.......ere sorry 20 odd stone person you!!!! i'm at least up to your Knees!!!!
Why are pies so scarce in Soton???

A

Alastair Rawlings

Yer, right on, really are spoilt for choice. Also with all this great gear we can stay longer and have the baits in longer no wonder everybody is catching bigger and better today.

M

Malcolm Bason

"listen to me, and i'm only 45!!!!"

And there was me thinking you were years older than me!!! ;-)

P

Paul Williams

Hi Malc!
I wondered how long it would take you to find a thread with a title like this one!!!!! hows the leg?

M

Malcolm Bason

Still limping Paul - thanks!

Yes - the title did draw me in to be honest - I did wonder what the subject of the thread might be???

I'm still looking for that big hot bag to help me fill a big hot bag!!! The missus is a bit cold!

M

Malcolm Bason

Sedge - Now let me think? - Is that the Vicar of Dibley??????