Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Alastair Rawlings Guest

I've just ordered a big kipper bag made by Hutchy, I wanted a deep sleep 2 but alas Relum are out of stock!!!!Until late April!!!! Anybody else got one? Is the big Kipper up for the job? Anybody?

Paul Williams Guest

Alistair,
    I thought...oh never mind there may be kids about!!!!
    Seriously i hear that the Badger cheapo bag is a bit of ok for the money, Sedge has one and he won't part with his dosh on any old bag!!!!

Stewart Bloor Guest

You're right Paul...I've got a Badger one, it's brilliant...up to minus 20..I've used it this past winter in some really low temperatures and it certainly does the business..and all for less than 40..so now I can blank and keep warm...

Carp Angler Guest

Is it waterproof Sedge?

I've got a Big Kipper and they're ****. Every time I get in it I can't get out. It's so warm and comfortable and makes me feel so good that nothing else matters.

I've been known to reel in at night because I don't want anything tempting me out of it.

I mean, what good is that to an angler?

Paul Williams Guest

He don't know, he aint fell in with it yet...hahahah.....sorry Sedge i couldn't resist it with your past :>)

Alastair Rawlings Guest

Graham,
    That BAAAAAAAG sounds just the job, I'll just turn up Delkims extra loud.

Alastair Rawlings Guest

This Badger stuff,
    Is really good for the price, does that mean we've been getting ripped off for years????????

Paul Williams Guest

Alistair,
    I've got an old tarpulin to sell if you really want to save money and need a new Bivvy!! aah when i was a lad!!! ( i am so soft now!!!!)

Alastair Rawlings Guest

Paul,
    I know what you've been reading, us angler's get about not only on the waters but on the net too! Cheers

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast