Things to make you go grrrrrrr!

Bill Maitland

Reaction score
Idiots who find me when i'm chubbing and start shouting about.
Even worse, idiots that shout over to you from the other bank, to**ers !!!
And thats just me mates !

D

Dave Slater

Bank holidays, the circus and last but not least caravans, whether filled with holidaymakers or pikeys.

J

Jack Pike

People who see you land a decent fish then tell all their mates. Fenland drivers, them who go lure fishing for pike with no traces and 5lb line. And taxi drivers

Murray Rogers

Reaction score
Girls on the opposite bank just as the light is going, who drop their pants and dump in the swim, right in front of you.

For further details ask Warren.

alan strickland

Reaction score
1.Paying tax every time i bloody breathe
2.The weather
3.Very small cars being driven by very old people at very slow speeds on very FAST roads
4.Big brewers who spend millions on city centre pubs and let the local pubs rot.
5.Coots and moorhens (noise drives me mad at dawn when tench fishing)
6.The way the Uk is becoming like little USA

D

Dave Slater

Real Ale bores, bird watchers, trainspotters and anoraks in general. Pikeys, assylum seekers and other freeloaders. RSPB, English Nature and so called conservationists. Council officials. Old buildings. Tourists. Academics, students and know alls. Cyclists, caravans, diggers, tractors and anything else that holds you up. Food pubs, family pubs and any pub without a dartboard. All politicians except for Norman Tebbitt and Dennis Skinner. Jocks. Queers. Canoes, water skiers, windsurfers and cabin cruisers. Ramblers, dog walkers and the right to roam. Animal rights activists. All people more left wing than Ron (Rontroversial) Clay.

D

Dave O'L

I think you missed Aardvarks out, Dave? :)

Alan that's an amazing flute you've got, looks just like a tench?

E

ED (The ORIGINAL and REAL one)

Dave, thank you
I feel very honoured....you didn't put scousers on your list

Peter Jacobs

Staff member
Reaction score
1. Cell Phones
2. Anglers with cell phones
3. Anglers with cell phones who have to make/receive calls on the next peg to me!
4. Anglers with cell phones who seem to think that the whole lake wants to hear their inane conversations with their S.O.H.'s
5. Anglers with cell phones with ridiculous ring tones, turned up to maximum volume at night!

and . . . . . . . . .

Did I mention - Cell Phones?

Peter Jacobs

Staff member
Reaction score
Cakey,
Believe it or not - I honestly don't have one.
When I moved down to Houston I made the decision not to get one, and I have not had a single regret ever since.

R

Ron (Rontroversial) Clay

I chucked mine into the middle of the Trent when the damn thing sounded off in the middle of the night and made me lose a good barbel.

Shouldn't have done that I know, I hate any from of pollution.

R

Ron (Rontroversial) Clay

People who keep their cell phones switched on whilst they are fishing, and do you know it's always the missus that phones them.

And you hear them - "Yes dear, yes dear three bags full dear"....!!

It makes me wonder why they got married in the first place. If something like that ever happened to me I would call her a "spawny eyed parrot faced wassock" and leave it at that.

Then you get the blokes who actually take their company cell phones on holiday, and keep charging them, and have them switched on so that they can keep in touch with the
office. They are generally only poms that do this. The yuppy attitude still seems to prevail with some people.

You have all seen the motor car advert showing the 4 yuppies playing squash I am sure. each one bragging how each is climbing the corporate ladder. Actually, this is quite true, especially amongst the inner M25 chattering classes. How sad, they again are people who really pi55 me off.

I have great respect for German businessmen.

When they go on holiday, they totally switch off from work.

R

Ron (Rontroversial) Clay

By the way do not denigrate the honorable aarvark.

They are a lovely animal, yet very difficult to see due to their nocturnal habits.

One thing I will bet a quick ?100 on.

None of you know how to pronounce the name, and none of you know what it means and from which language it comes from.

:eek:)

R

Ron (Rontroversial) Clay

Sorry I spelt it wrong.

AARDVARK.

I'm a lousy speller.